Kate Somerville ExfoliKate | SheSpeaks

• hibrowlobrowbeauty By  hibrowlobrowbeauty
    10.13.18

Great + Kate!

This was one of my first experiences with Kate Somerville products and I've always heard they were really effective! I had not spent the money on it yet and fortunately, I finally got a chance to get some from Sephora. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the price and that although it works wonderfully, it didn't justify spending that much more than I did with my current moisturizer. The smell is very subtle and clean and it provides a great non-greasy feeling to your skin, leaving it exactly how it says it will...glowing! It just felt great putting it on my face! I think once I try a few more of her products, I can get a trio or travel sized kit and get more feedback before budgeting it on!

• ars1981 By  ars1981
    01.08.15

Nothing compared to this and the cleanser is absolutely my favorite I use it with my clarisoinc mis 2

• alyssamendolia By  alyssamendolia
    10.23.14

No other exfoliator compares once you use this. Simply amazing

• Chica3me By  Chica3me
    02.12.14

I love this brand but have never tried this exfoliater. I e heard really good things about how nice it polishes the area around your nose.

• morethanamama By  morethanamama
    04.10.13

There's a reason why this is SO expensive. I received a sample of it otherwise I would have never taken a chance on it. It's an amazing scrub that only takes 2 minutes. Afterwards your skin feels and looks great. I can't speak to the effects over time since I only just started using it.