Kat Von D Tattoo liquid eyeliner | SheSpeaks Reviews

• mrober16 By  mrober16
    01.11.18

Great and precise

Great and precise, however sometimes can draw on light and needs to be shaken. Easiest eyeliner I have used to create a wing.

• laurm95 By  laurm95
    01.11.18

Best liner!

Absolutely amazing liquid eyeliner. Very dark and very steady tip for creating the perfect winged eye. Only problem is when it starts to run out it gets very dry. Going over the eyeliner a second time with the tip to add more color when almost empty actually takes it off and makes it worse. But overall one of the best liquid liners I have used.

• Angientonee By  Angientonee
    01.05.18

Kat Von D Makeup Artist Genius

Kat Von D is a genius a talented artist an her entire makeup line is fabulous this eyeliner lasts all day without smudging its easy to remove as well i love this eye liner its a definite must try Ladies

• MalumIncarnatum By  MalumIncarnatum
    12.20.17

My go to eyeliner

My absolute favorite higher end liner I?ve tried so far. The tip is amazing for a crisp and clean application, and the formulation is very richly pigmented. It lasts me all day long and never smudges too.

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

not worth it.

I bought this hoping it was going to be better than the other kat von d liner. i was not too impressed with either of them to be honest, and i will stick with my other liquid liners.

• KelliBre By  KelliBre
    02.28.17

My go to liner

I love this liner! I have crepey skin on my eye and this still manages to glide right over it. It stays in place all day but is still easy to remove. Sometimes I dust a little dark eyeshadow over the line to achieve a softer look, but if you want a cat eye this is your girl.

• SeymaShabbir By  SeymaShabbir
    02.28.17

Best eyeliner ever!

I absolutely loved the Kat Von D Tattoo liquid eyeliner! It is more of a felt pen than liquid eyeliner but I can't mess up the winged tip look with this pen. It is affordable and easy to find at Sephora. The eyeliner lasts all day, it is not waterproof though!

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

This comes in two types - a felt tip and a brush tip. The brush tip is amazing delivers a steady stream of liner that lasts all day and won't crack or flake. The felt tip comes up short, it requires two layers to be fully opaque. I also have to store it tip down to make sure the felt doesn't dry out and becomes useless- the unfortunate fate of my first liner. I have repurchased and will continue to do so, I do enjoy the formula just not the felt tip.

• nikki7509 By  nikki7509
    11.29.16

First of all I expected way more than what I got from Kat. For the price I was expecting a good liner. I was incredibly upset when I finally got to use this. It smudged horribly, and it was hard to put this on over my eyeshadow. It seem to cake onto my eyelid. This product went into the trash rather quickly

• Drb1991 By  Drb1991
    07.18.16

Not worth the price

It worked ok for a week or two but dried out super fast. Not enough use for the expensive price. And had some trouble layering it over eyeshadow.