Kashi TLC Peanutty Layered Granola Bar | SheSpeaks

• Jewelzs8 By  Jewelzs8
    04.01.15

Can be enjoyed at anytime of the day

• CSverde By  CSverde
    03.24.13

I bought these on a whim when I was wanting a snack bar and not one "Quaker Oats" related. These caught my eye immediately and I had to give them a try, the chocolate is a smooth fudgey layer and the bar is soft and energizing. My only dislike is the small chunks of peanut on top, they have a way of getting stuck in your teeth.

• barbijs1 By  barbijs1
    09.28.12

I liked these, they are great for me who doesnt like to eat breakfast. My little guy grabs one when he has an early morning at school.

• sherryllmac By  sherryllmac
    09.05.12

i love kashi granola bars ..but i find it to sweet for a granola healthy bar.

• bamafan23 By  bamafan23
    06.29.12

I recently discovered Kashi with these peanut choclate bars. I love them! They are rich and delicious. Nothing about them tastes organic or healthy.

• thecouponsista By  thecouponsista
    11.08.11

I recently tried Kashi TLC Peanutty Layed Granola Bar and I thought these bars were delicious! They were great as a after school/ work snack and also a great grab and go breakfast. I would definitely recommend these. Sweet and good for you.