Kashi Strawberry Fields Cereal | SheSpeaks

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    09.23.17

Great Cereal

This cereal is so good! I love that it is made with healthy ingredients and has a great texture and real strawberries. I love eating this for breakfast and as a snack and it tastes delicious!

• gghosh50 By  gghosh50
    03.24.13

Love this cereal! One of my favourites. Perfect to eat while watching LMN!

• zoeybeth10 By  zoeybeth10
    11.13.12

I love all the Kashie products. This cereal is amazing. My whole family loves it.

• amrosend By  amrosend
    01.28.12

This is so delicious - that my husband and boys will even eat it. I feel great about it, as it is full of fiber and vitamins ... they love it because it is so tasty. Excellent product!

• kdmmertz By  kdmmertz
    02.16.11

I LOVE THIS CEREAL! I'm usually extremely picky where it comes to cereal. I love it with milk, but hate when it gets soggy quickly. I must have crunch, but not so much that it tastes like sawdust in my mouth. And I'm very big on natural, organic ingredients. Strawberry Fields meets ALL my strict criteria for a delicious breakfast. First off, it's DELICIOUS! The crunchy flakes are just sweet enough to offset the tart of the dried berries, and they stay crunchy for a long time (which is a good thing seeing as I don't always get to sit down for more than a minute). It's satisfying and it's GOOD FOR YOU!! I've even gone so far as to eat this as a quick snack or "dessert." I highly recommend picking up a box.