Kashi Heart to Heart Honey Toasted Oat Cereal | SheSpeaks

• radar525 radar525
    04.21.10

I don't think I have ever had a bad tasting product from Kashi. This cereal is no exception. From the front of the box you would think this might taste like Cheerios, but you would be wrong. The taste is much more substantial - the pieces have a more satisfying crunch and the cinnamon is a welcome flavor. Not sure about the pricey part though... Where I live all the cereals in the Kashi line (and other natural cereals) are the same price, if not cheaper, than those by Kellog's, General Mills, etc. Sign up on their website and they are always sending out coupons and free samples for all of their products.

• siyue52 By  siyue52
    07.06.16

Heart to Heart

I really like the heart pieces. This tastes perfect with Original Silk Soymilk like they were made for each other. It doesn't get soggy quick. It has a more earthy grain taste than Cheerios. It tastes healthy but it still tastes good to me. I don't need to add honey to get through it either. I don't get this one very much because it is expensive but then again all the cereal has gone up in price.

• leidner By  leidner
    02.20.13

I don't like it at all. I hate the after-taste. I like the Kashi Autumn , and other kinds, but this one so artificial tasting I'm just trying to finish it just because I've paid money for It. I don't recommend it. YUK.

• als7703 By  als7703
    02.06.13

My kids love this cereal and I don't feel bad feeding it them. It is a healthy breakfast for my picky eaters. It doesn't get soggy. And is well worth the price!

• j_mosh By  j_mosh
    12.10.11

This cereal tastes like a heartier Honey Nut Cheerios. And the little hearts are adorable! It holds up really well in milk, it's filling, and it's delicious without being too sweet.

• waltenja By  waltenja
    11.25.10

Kashi seems to use a lot of inulin. Makes me horrible ill. Leave this stuff on the shelf. Eat some REAL fiber.

• pauletta50 By  pauletta50
    11.15.10

Very delicious!!

• mommasuesue By  mommasuesue
    11.15.10

wow I love these reviews I am going to try this cereal asap !!!

• valasharn By  valasharn
    11.14.10

I've tried Kashi products before & really like this one. Simple & healthy! Tastes great, but can't always afford to get it, so I tend to catch it on sale or with a coupon.

• Traybay By  Traybay
    11.14.10

I recently tried Kashi Heart to Heart Honey Toasted Oat Cereal. I liked it so much that I started buying other Kashi cereals. My favorite is, Kashi Go Lean Crisp Toasted Berry Crumble. It's so good, that sometimes I'll eat eat just as a healthy snack!

• cwolff By  cwolff
    11.14.10

great "healthy" cereal.... i like it with and without milk, my children will even eat it when i mix it with honey nut cheerios.