Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal Oat Flakes and Blueberry Clusters | SheSpeaks

• herbalkate By  herbalkate
    05.08.17

OMG, so goooooooood

OMGosh, I am addicted to this cereal. It has a naturally-sweetened taste and I love the oat clusters. I'm usually not a fan of cereal flakes but these are delicious. I am crazy about blueberries and these are perfectly sweet and tangy. This cereal has a lot of fiber and isn't high in calories. It's absolutely delicious. I highly recommend it.

• Serendip By  Serendip
    04.02.15

Very tasty cereal. There are a lot of blueberries that add flavor to the crispy oats! It's tad pricey, but with milk it makes me smile every morning!

• Fallsha By  Fallsha
    06.18.13

The blueberries are seemingly less fresh than raisins in other similar cereals. The flakes have a light sweetness that works well with the other favors.

• iheartb By  iheartb
    03.26.12

I love this cereal. I don't usually eat cereal in the morning but this is simply delicious!

• SweetSara By  SweetSara
    06.07.11

I went to visit my mother one year and she had this cereal. I'm normally one to stick to the classics when it comes to cereals, but I'm glad I broke the cycle on this one! Kashi Heart to Heart Blueberry Clusters, is now a happy member of the select few that sit above my fridge! My stomach and my fiancee's thank you!

• kristyanna By  kristyanna
    11.30.10

Its ok but I am not a huge fan... I won't eat it but I make the kids and they seem to like it

• holdyn08 By  holdyn08
    11.30.10

milk with it yum

• 27platinum By  27platinum
    10.26.10

Very good. One of my favorites. Very crunchy but not thick flakes. I can eat the cereal by itself.

• Hotlikefire By  Hotlikefire
    11.26.09

Not A fave too many bluberrys very hard to chew... I prefer the almonds and honey kashi it tastes perfect...

• tradercher By  tradercher
    11.09.09

This is my new favorite cereal. I just wish it didn't cost so much. It is close to $5 at my local grocery store.