Kashi GoLean Crisp Cinnamon Crumble | SheSpeaks

• Punkin31 By  Punkin31
    11.12.13

I love Kashi cereal. It tastes great and provides all the protein and fiber I need to get my day started right. I love the crunch and fresh taste. I even eat this cereal as a bedtime snack, it's a very healthy alternative to chips when you want something crunchy and to ice cream when you want something sweet.

• lawrena By  lawrena
    03.19.13

healty and delicious can you ask for more sometimes i even eat this for dinner

• kymnasium By  kymnasium
    03.15.13

Love this cereal, it tastes fresh from all the good ingredients they use, the kids like it too, especially spinkled in yogurt..

• CICI32 By  CICI32
    03.14.13

I absolutely love this cereal. Leaves me feeling full and has the perfect cinammony taste.

• aholt27 By  aholt27
    11.27.12

Love Love Love this cereal! I don't get much protein without eating meat, so this has saved the day!!!

• mdkerestes By  mdkerestes
    04.03.12

Love this cereal! It tastes great and keeps me from having Ten am tummy grumbles!

• Chele13 By  Chele13
    01.24.12

I was instructed by my doctor to get more protein in my diet at breakfast time, so off to the store i went in search of a cereal that wold help me get that. I found Kashi Go Lean Crisp Cinnamon Crumble and thought i'd give it a try, so glad i did the stuff is great. The cinnamon flavor is not overwhleming and it's just the right amount of crunch. I added some blueberries so i was getting some fruit too and yummy.