Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax Cereal | SheSpeaks

• keepgoingkat By  keepgoingkat
    07.31.14

One of my go to cereals. Watch portion on this one!

• didona1966 By  didona1966
    07.30.14

i love kashi products this has such a great honey taste

• angcar By  angcar
    07.25.14

Healthy cereal that tastes good too.

• 2BTreasured By  2BTreasured
    03.22.14

I like the Kashi granola bars so I wasn't surprised that I love this cereal. It has that granola crunch that I like that lasts even with my Almond milk. I especially like that it is a Non GMO food packed with protein, fiber, and whole grains.

• AutumnSC By  AutumnSC
    10.20.13

I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious this cereal tasted and how well it stayed crunchy in the milk! I read the news while I eat breakfast, and usually, cereals become soggy, but not this one! In addition, it gave me an energy boost the entire morning!

• Reyna1044 By  Reyna1044
    07.04.13

Its really healthy and good!

• heytherevalissa By  heytherevalissa
    07.02.13

Not only is this cereal healthy for you but the flavor doesn't fall flat! It's delicious and pairs amazing with all kinds of milks from whole to soy to almond milk. I really enjoy the flavor of honey and almond mixed together and it keeps your full longer so you are not craving something ten minutes later. I also enjoy the clusters! I love cereal's with a good crunch so this one is definitely a go too. I would highly recommend people try this cereal as well as other Kashi products.. but I do have to agree Kashi products are a little pricey but it's definitely worth it if you are looking for a healthy way to incorporate fiber and protein and also get a good tasting cereal!

• bettycd By  bettycd
    12.05.12

The Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax is healthy and my husband loves the taste. If you can find it on sale, stock up. And occassionally a coupon comes out

• marip1 By  marip1
    12.05.12

This is really a good tasting healthy cereal.

• Taylor06 By  Taylor06