Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax Cereal Review | SheSpeaks

• keepgoingkat By  keepgoingkat
    07.31.14

One of my go to cereals. Watch portion on this one!

• didona1966 By  didona1966
    07.30.14

i love kashi products this has such a great honey taste

• angcar By  angcar
    07.25.14

Healthy cereal that tastes good too.

• 2BTreasured By  2BTreasured
    03.22.14

I like the Kashi granola bars so I wasn't surprised that I love this cereal. It has that granola crunch that I like that lasts even with my Almond milk. I especially like that it is a Non GMO food packed with protein, fiber, and whole grains.

• AutumnSC By  AutumnSC
    10.20.13

I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious this cereal tasted and how well it stayed crunchy in the milk! I read the news while I eat breakfast, and usually, cereals become soggy, but not this one! In addition, it gave me an energy boost the entire morning!

• Reyna1044 By  Reyna1044
    07.04.13

Its really healthy and good!

• heytherevalissa By  heytherevalissa
    07.02.13

Not only is this cereal healthy for you but the flavor doesn't fall flat! It's delicious and pairs amazing with all kinds of milks from whole to soy to almond milk. I really enjoy the flavor of honey and almond mixed together and it keeps your full longer so you are not craving something ten minutes later. I also enjoy the clusters! I love cereal's with a good crunch so this one is definitely a go too. I would highly recommend people try this cereal as well as other Kashi products.. but I do have to agree Kashi products are a little pricey but it's definitely worth it if you are looking for a healthy way to incorporate fiber and protein and also get a good tasting cereal!

• bettycd By  bettycd
    12.05.12

The Kashi Go Lean Crunch Honey Almond Flax is healthy and my husband loves the taste. If you can find it on sale, stock up. And occassionally a coupon comes out

• marip1 By  marip1
    12.05.12

This is really a good tasting healthy cereal.

• Taylor06 By  Taylor06

Yummy!

• dragonfly777 By  dragonfly777
    10.24.12

I buy 2 boxes of this a week. Everyone in the family loves it. Great tasting and so good for you :)

• grandma2 By  grandma2
    07.19.12

I have been eating this cereal EVERY morning for breakfast for the past 3 years. I love the crunchy texture. It has plenty of almonds in it, lots of flax seed and packs a punchy crunch! While it can be expensive, go to Wal-mart or Woodmans and you will get it for under $3.

• bobbie48 By  bobbie48
    04.25.12

I was looking for something to put on greek yogurt this isn't it .Too hard no taste

• grr0510 By  grr0510
    09.28.10

I didn't think I'd like this cereal because I don't care for honey, but I got a sample and loved it. The sliced almonds are plentiful and really make it taste great. I try to add fresh fruit if I have it on hand, it really fills me up. The only drawback is that some of the clusters are large and hard - I try to smash them up first, I guess my teeth aren't that good!

• Mena888 By  Mena888
    09.19.10

I brought this a few times already. It is on the expensive side (about three a box) and you've have coupons to reduce the prices. I like the taste and the fact that it's healthy for you (fiber and whole grains) I eat it dry or with milk ( or yogurt as a topping) It's very crunchy and tasty, I find it to be filling.