Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal Review | SheSpeaks

• herbalkate By  herbalkate
    05.08.17

What is that bitter taste?

I love most Kashi products but this cereal has an odd taste to it. There seems to be a very bitter grain, perhaps it is sesame, that just does not taste good and is not appropriate for a cereal. I didn't like this at all and after my first bite, which I spit out, I threw the rest of the box out to the birds to eat.

• eileenaf By  eileenaf
    06.16.14

I love this cereal. It stays firm and crunches til the last bite.

• 2kitties By  2kitties
    09.26.13

I like the flavor but it can be hard to eat, especially if you have braces!

• xmsmandi By  xmsmandi
    10.10.12

I am a huge fan of the Kashi cereals! Very good and healthy!

• gg2manpa By  gg2manpa
    02.04.12

This is my favorite cereal. Sadly though I have to really limit myself cause of a wheat intolerance. I tell everybody that this is the best one out there, especially for yogurt or dry.

• j_mosh By  j_mosh
    12.10.11

I love this cereal as a lower sugar, high fiber alternative to granola. The best part is, it always stays crunchy! In yogurt, in soy milk, for texture in oatmeal. Definitely one of my favorites.

• heather_80104 By  heather_80104
    11.21.11

This cereal fills you up!!!! I am NEVER hungry once i eat this cereal!!! Yummy!!!!!

• Carebare128 By  Carebare128
    10.27.11

I love this cereal but since the price has gone up I have stopped buying it.Would love if the price would come down or had at least some coupons so I could buy it again.It was delicious and kept me full all morning.I would recommend this to anyone who wants a quick delicious and filling breakfast.

• Bearyunique By  Bearyunique
    09.24.11

I always eat Kashi, but I just bought the U cereal, black currants and walnuts by Kashi. It is the best cereal I ever ate. It was worth every penny. This cereal is going to be my weekly splurge.

• theredwitch2 By  theredwitch2
    09.19.11

love the fresh taste of thekashi cerals but must itbe so exspensive

• pandorable By  pandorable
    08.17.11

I am addicted to cereal. I normally eat it 2x a day with berries mixed in. I love Kashi's Go Lean cereal's over the top crunch. It's satisfying and contains a fair amount of protein and fiber to boot. The only problem I have with it is that each serving has 13g of sugar. I usually only eat cereal with 6g or less per serving. I wish they would lower the sugar amount in this cereal.

• washingtinlady By  washingtinlady
    03.13.11

it is expensive, so i only get it sometimes when on sale. But it's filling! and i LOVE it!

• FattyMcBoomBoom By  FattyMcBoomBoom
    02.19.11

I have been eating Kashi products for quite a few years. What I like about Kashi is their products are not only healthy, but they taste pretty good too. I have had the Kashi "Go Lean" Crunch products a few times. My favorite is the Honey Almond Flax. It's lightly sweetened & def has the crunch power. (Not recommended for those with sensitive teeth or gums) Also what I like about Kashi is alot of the time they will offer you a free sample box of cereal to try, just by going to their website. I have to say though, of all the Kashi "Go Lean" products, my favorite is the Kashi "Go Lean" Crisp! - Toasted Berry Crumble. SO Yummy!!

• cjdong By  cjdong
    02.18.11

This is probably one of my favorite high-protein cereals. My only complaint is its use of soy which some people may frown upon. This cereal tastes great, stays crunchy and makes a great topping for yogurt. Also, KASHI is great at offering coupons, the cost is minimized usually.

• mbs615 By  mbs615
    10.25.10

Love this cereal..Kind of tastes like sugar snaps!