Kashi Cereal | SheSpeaks

• jenniferhenry jenniferhenry
    04.19.13

i found kashi is high fiber .. this is a need for me and my family for a healthier lifestyle kashi is so yummy

• Issybear Issybear
    12.11.12

Not the best. even though its organic, its nasty to me. At first i thought ..... OOOH GOODIE ORGANIC CAPTAIN CRUNCH!!!!!!! It's soooooo not. Also friggn expensive! I'm glad I had the opportunity to try this box for free.

• Dxgamom By  Dxgamom
    07.28.16

Yummy

I think for such a healthy cereal these are absolutely delicious!!!!!!!

• shacola By  shacola
    05.20.15

These are really delicious and good for you. I thought when I purchased them, I was getting the for myself but my children loved them as well

• Moonew By  Moonew
    11.07.14

Good taste and great for my family.

• mssarahbunker By  mssarahbunker
    09.03.14

Honey Sunshine is by far my favorite Kashi cereal. It's like a healthy version of Captain Crunch! I usually have this cereal for breakfast with almond milk, but sometimes have this as an after dinner snack.

• knatasha By  knatasha
    06.16.14

Taste good and not too sweet even my son enjoyed it

• Randiyoung By  Randiyoung
    05.03.14

I love this cereal. It has just enough honey and a nice healthy breakfast to start the day right.

• scalar By  scalar
    01.21.14

I don't buy Kashi as often but only because I wait for a sale, but this is my favorite cereal, it is so kind to my digestion that I can really feel great from the inside out.

• Horngeek12 By  Horngeek12
    01.19.14

Kashi really needs to work on their variety of flavors and not make everything taste like tree bark. I understand that it is healthy, but it needs to appeal to a wider variety of people.

• Shellbug03 By  Shellbug03
    12.29.13

Have loved this for long time (years) its not Capt n crunch, thank goodness cz, that wrecks the roof of my mouth.. This Kashi cereal is lightly sweet is great for snacking or breakfast. My youngest son had not complained after trying this when I replaced this with no more captain. Obviously its not going to be an exact match but Kashi has health in mind. Sooooooo!

• lovestobake By  lovestobake