Kardashian Beauty Stroke of Midnight Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Heathernicole86 By  Heathernicole86
    10.28.15

this mascara is ok.I noticed after wearing it awhile it starts to flake but It didn't clump at all which is good and I didn't like that the formula seemed drying on my lashes.

• hdeforge23 By  hdeforge23
    01.21.15

worst mascara ever. dry and flakey

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

It has a very cheap feeling. Not a good mascara.

• Shawnalaa By  Shawnalaa
    06.19.14

I have thick, long lashes, so it's hard for me to find a mascara that doesn't clump up on me. I have found very few that work without clumping, and usually if they don't clump, the formula is too thin for me to get the look I'm going for. I like really dramatic, plush, long lashes- and Kardashian Beauty (formerly Khroma) does exactly that. I have seriously stopped my search for the perfect mascara. I love that it's not a bristle type wand- it's closer to the silicone wands, except its thicker. I've noticed that the silicone wands do a better job at separating and coating every lash. The formula is perfect, I get that plush look that plenty of other mascara's have promised, but none have even come close to. My lashes aren't crispy or waxy with Stoke of Midnight- they are softer and feathery, but it last's all day, until I'm ready to take it off. It doesn't flake or smear, and I haven't had any problems with it running. It's extremely build-able- you can add more and get more drama, or stay more natural with one coat. I am hooked, this Kardashian Beauty Stroke of Midnight Mascara is my go-to mascara, it's the only mascara that I have no problems with. I love my dramatic, huge, plush lashes- and I'm keeping them!