Kaboom Shower Tub and Tile Cleaner Review | SheSpeaks

• homesteadmomma By  homesteadmomma
    12.20.16

works great......

I like the way Kaboom worked in my shower. My daughter does not like to wash down her shower and I take Kaboom to it all the time to get the grim off and it work really good. I do not like the smell of it but it works so I will put up with the smell. I use it all over the house as well.

• Mddonohue13 By  Mddonohue13
    03.04.16

Good product but my favorite KaBoom product is the toilet bowl cleaner. It gets out the most ridiculous stains with so much less scrubbing. Truly the best cleaner for the toilet out there. KaBoom makes good stuff!

• aimeeann By  aimeeann
    10.05.14

kaboom i like this product because you spray and leave it to do pretty much all the work, wipe away clean

• jerrysgirl1978 By  jerrysgirl1978
    10.05.14

I did not care for the smell and felt that for the money it didn't do that good of a job.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

This never works like it does on the TV. I have used to to get rid of hard water stains and it does not work that well and there are other products that are much better.

• staceyannmarie By  staceyannmarie
    02.12.14

Smells bad and hard on the lungs when used on a large area.The foam is even worse.Cleaned ok on regular areas but hard water or heavy grime no way.

• mervissa By  mervissa
    02.12.14

This worked good. Cleaned well and did not have an offensive smell!

• Punkin31 By  Punkin31
    12.05.13

I don't recommend this product at all. I did not have any luck with in on lime scale, or rust. Plus it is terrible to breathe in! Check out the Safety sheet for it: http://www.brothersmfg.com/media/MSDS/KaboomTubTile.pdf

• kristlg By  kristlg
    10.16.13

I worry about the strong smell not being same. It almost takes your breath away. I cover my nose with my shirt. BUT it works great to clean the bathroom, tubs, sinks. Gets it really clean.

• GabriellaC By  GabriellaC
    12.29.12

Use this for my shower, I love it.

• mewyrick By  mewyrick
    12.27.12

not worth the money and doesnt do a good job

• smiley123 By  smiley123
    07.19.12

I like kaboom and the way it works, but I do not like the smell. It is great for getting the rust, lime, and soap scum from the shower.

• angel_Love7464 By  angel_Love7464
    04.05.12

I have never tried this but my sister loves it an d the smell

• mdkerestes By  mdkerestes
    04.03.12

I was so disappointed with this. I have well water and fell for the commercial's claims that this would remove the hard water spots. Not only did it not remove them, but the odor from the spray irritated my eyes and nose. I had to open all the windows and get fans going. I will not be purchasing this again.

• babrownS By  babrownS
    04.03.12

Kaboom says on the front label that there are no obnoxious fumes. Boy are they wrong! I started choking and had to leave the room after spraying it. On top of that it didn't do a very good job. Instead of Kaboom it should be kaBOMB.