KMS Curl Up Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• cgreviews By  cgreviews
    05.17.12

KMS is definitely a great brand to try out. I love their conditioners and the shampoos aren't any different. This leaves my hair bouncy and silky smooth. It can be pricey, like others have mentioned, but I think it's worth it compared to some other brands. Just shop around to try and get the best deals, if possible. This really cleans the hair nicely and doesn't leave any waxy residue.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.26.11

Great, work very well to smooth and help the curl form! Love KMS products! can be very pricey though!

• purrrplej By  purrrplej
    11.12.10

I absolutely love the stuff! Along with other good products I use, it helps tame my naturally curly mop and get my hair to turn out in bouncy ringlets instead of a frizzy mess. It's nice and thick, so a little goes a long way. I like the convenient pump. The only downside is it has to be left on the hair several minutes to fully do its work, and that's hard when I'm busy. Also, it is a bit expensive... but it will last a long time and be worth the money.