Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfum | SheSpeaks

• kabukik By  kabukik
    01.01.16

So this was another sample in my birchbox, and got to try it on the New Year festivities, best time to test how long anything will last. I must disclaim that even when I like many fragrances, the great majority I hate them on me, I can get very finicky. So getting a one-note fragrance, specially one that is "musky", got me nervous & not super happy; but I decided to wear it for New Year's Eve and I was pleasantly surprised. It is more of fresh smell, like many, it does remind me of D&G Light Blue (good thing), so I could see using it. It also had a good staying power on my skin, woke up today and I can still smell it on me. But would I purchase it, probably not. I find the $100 usd price tag a little to steep for what it actually is. But I recommend others to try it, fragrance is very personal thing.