Julia Child Mastering the Art of French Cooking | SheSpeaks

• momma4life momma4life
    03.07.12

This is a great cookbook for GREAT food. Julia really took the time to organize this book perfectly. I love that it has a tells you even how to boil and egg properly. Also I has HOW to cook not just recipes. Easy tips so that you do have so many trial and errors. I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!

• Leslie1039 By  Leslie1039
    06.26.14

Excellent standard for elegant cooking. Everything I make out of this book is delicious! The recipes are not a quick-throw-it-together book, but if you like great flavor and to learn staple cooking techniques, this book is excellent! I have never had a recipe come out poorly and my family LOVES everything I make out of this book!!

• Louisa By  Louisa
    04.30.14

No matter what, Julia Child will always enchant me for some reason! Admire her quirky cooking style and love the old world recipes that date back to how we should prepare food today!

• momma4life By  momma4life
    03.07.12

• lynnc50 By  lynnc50
    09.16.11

i have always loved watching Julia Child, she helped inspire me to learn to cook , along with my Grandmother, once i started having children i kind of lost the time and effort it sometimes took, after seeing the movie Julie and Julia , i went right out and bought this cookbook and have actually begun cooking again and loving every minute of it, some of these recipes are a little difficult, but overall if you take your time most of them are great and also delicious