Julep Light on Your Lips Full Coverage Cr me Lipstick | SheSpeaks

• FancyFaceKaryn By  FancyFaceKaryn
    03.15.16

This lipstick is creamy and the color is fantastic. It does not wear well though - reapplication is often.

• dudewheresmycat By  dudewheresmycat
    08.07.15

As part of a "Sweet Steal" deal, I recently purchased a julep nail polish and lipstick combo called "South Beach Duo" for $18. The regular price for the lipstick was $22 and for $14 for the nail polish. The lipstick color was footloose and is described as a " Poppy crème". The accompanying nail polish was a matching color, though this review focuses solely on the lipstick. As a first time purchaser, I would have to say that I was impressed. The color was gorgeous and I did find it moisturizing. The problems I had with it were that the color did rub off very easily, and though it wouldn't completely rub off, the stain of color that it left behind was not becoming. It was a good bargain, however, and if you're careful to not touch around your mouth than you will be fine for a good number of hours. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good lipstick at a reasonable price - in a way it seemed more high end than it's price tag, but you might be lucky enough to find something just as good at a drugstore if you knew how to look.I did like that the lid was magnetic to prevent any accidents. Overall I was satisfied, not blown away, but also pleasantly surprised. Note: the photo is from their website. I feel that the true color is a little oranger, almost a nice coral.