Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy | SheSpeaks

• denovot By  denovot
    01.26.18

Still love this years later

Love this fragrance. Perfumes vary greatly on your unique body chemistry, and this one works for me! It does not remain very sweet once it settles in.

• ohmyitsjen By  ohmyitsjen
    10.12.17

Favorite ever!

My FAVORITE! Always the go to scent I just love. It's not super overpowering but there's enough distinct smell that you just KNOW it's Juicy! Lasts all day, is a strong beautiful smell! I always get compliments on it!

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

Not for me.

If I were 18, I'd love this fruity fragrance. To me : it yells, I'm a teenage girl. I do not recommend this for anyone over 30.

• Mama2two By  Mama2two
    07.20.16

Viva la juicy

My favorite perfume. I wear it for every occasion. It smells sweet and feminine.

• oregongirl420 By  oregongirl420
    07.11.16

Juicy couture

Love love love this fragrance. Juicy couture is such an amazing brand. It's smell I very unique. You can buy it at Ross for $20! Compared to a retailer like Fred Meyer its like $45.

• DSmith14 By  DSmith14
    07.02.16

This fragrance is simply amazing!!I wear it a lot!

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.01.16

Smells so good

Love the smell of this I love Juicy! I always splurge just to make sure I have a bottle of this around. Its getting harder to find the actual product without some websites trying to send you an immatation.

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

This is the best smelling perfume ever. I always have a bottle on hand. I absolutely love this smell.

• falu215 By  falu215
    12.16.15

I love it!. so thsi year I have given as a gift to couple of my friends! I know they will enjoy it as much as I do!

• nayna0121 By  nayna0121
    12.16.15

Smells AMAZING. every time I wear this product I get tons of compliments all day. A little expensive, but it is definitely worth the price!