Juice Plus Orchard and Garden Blend Chewables | SheSpeaks

• bobbittsara bobbittsara
    11.03.11

This is an outstanding product that allows my family to get their daily fruits and vegetables in seconds. It is about the size of a regular gummy and is quite tasty. My 3 children wake up and ask for it every morning. It contains no artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors.

• consciousmama By  consciousmama
    10.17.15

Juice plus is amazing, my kids would eat the entire container if I let them! I love that they are fruits and vegetables and I don't have to worry if they're getting imbalanced from a regular multivitamin. I'm excited to see the boost in immunity this winter! I too wish I could afford them for the whole family!

• aholt27 By  aholt27
    11.27.12

This product is truly wonderful, if you can afford it. I would love to have it for my entire family, the health benefits are vast, but it's just a little pricey. The taste is great, and they are all natural as well

• coryellann By  coryellann
    07.19.12

Yummy gummies! Both are great!

• tapgirl By  tapgirl
    03.11.12

I love Juice Plus. I like it that it gives me a daily serving of fruits and vegetables. I also like the Vineyard Blend too. I really like the benefits that I get from it.

• bobbittsara By  bobbittsara