Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer Movie | SheSpeaks

• jessicamac jessicamac
    06.20.11

My six year old has already seen this twice - she's a great fan of all of the Judy Moody books. The series has been a bedtime reading standard for months now. Even our three year old loved it - on her next vacation she wants to go to Borneo.

• edenben17 By  edenben17
    11.01.15

read the judy moody series growing up as a child. this movie was good :) gave me some memories

• milodog By  milodog
    05.30.13

This is a wonderful movie. I've seen it several times and love it each time. It brings back wonderful memories of childhood and Judy Moody books.

• prnces1414 By  prnces1414
    05.29.13

I liked this movie, and my kid's did also! I love kid movies that aren't to kiddy and this was perfect.

• jellybird By  jellybird
    05.29.13

These books are delightful and wonderful for the younger children. Easy to read and understand. .

• BraveChica By  BraveChica
    05.29.13

Super Funny . My Kids Liked it a Lot :)

• artist2009 By  artist2009
    05.29.13

My kids loved this! I have one thats 10 and one that is 12. Seems to never get old. Believing they can relate to some/most of the kids in the movie made it that much more enjoyable to them.

• y4smeen By  y4smeen
    01.31.13

This movie is really funny for anyone under the age of 10. I guess it's alright, not great, you'd have to be a kid to appreciate it really.

• majesticgoldenrose By  majesticgoldenrose
    07.12.12

a movie every child can enjoy and relate to and base their dreams on for a better future

• jessicamac By  jessicamac