Josie Maran Whipped Argan oil | SheSpeaks

• MeandMyPinkMixer By  MeandMyPinkMixer
    09.20.17

Best body butter ever!

I absolutely love this body butter! It is definitely worth the money. My skin feels amazing when I use it and it's not oily at all. The scent is subtle and fresh. Best body butter ever.

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.04.17

Argan in any form, yes!

I like this product mainly because it has argan oil in it. It is whipped argan oil. I used it on my face after i had cleaned my face, then took a shower to open my pores and then applied this. It absorbed quickly and is really lite ,I am guessing it is because it is whipped. I prefer pure argan oil , not whipped. I just love argan oil in that way. I recommend this to you all. I did go on Josie's website and saw something else I will be buying and trying. It is a face mist for $40. I think it will be worth the try since this was so good.

• imsheegirl By  imsheegirl
    08.31.14

I love this product! I use very little of Josie Maran's stuff, but this is a mainstay in my beauty routine. I especially love the vanilla apricot scent - very light and very delicious! The product goes on smooth and isn't tacky feeling, which I love. If there's low humidity, I have to reapply later in the day, otherwise it lasts all day.

• CandRsmom By  CandRsmom
    07.06.14

I wanted to like this product, but it is just too greasy. I adore Josie's argan oil for dry cuticles, even to moisture split ends in a pinch, but the body butter just did not sink in and I felt like an oil slick!

• semviver By  semviver
    04.22.14

I like this lotion, I am also a sucker for products that seem 'more' natural. The moisturizing ability of the lotion was really good, I liked the scent, it was a little thick which can be nice but sometimes I feel like I need to use more because of it. For the price I wouldn't buy it, but I loved receiving it as a gift and if I had the money to splurge I may buy the jasmine scented version for myself.

• Meikris By  Meikris
    03.26.14

This is the absolute best body butter I have ever had in my life. Although it has a high price-point, I would never had tried it if it was not a Christmas gift from my mother. The product drew me in not because of the famous label brand, it caught my attention with the argan oil. Argan oil has been a physical gift for my severe eczema all over my body. This container is made in the USA, contains only 8 ounces, although it has lasted me four months now with it halfway gone. I believe the price range is around $40.00., although definitely worth it to me!

• Icatsstaci By  Icatsstaci
    09.03.13

Best body lotion ever! Once you open the container it looks like you were shorted some lotion but this is just due to shifting during transportation. Living in the Midwest I get very dry skin especially in the winter and this is by far the best lotion I have used. Even my husband, who HATES lotion has used it more than one time. It takes care of all dry skin without being oily. The scent is a mix of apricot and vanilla but it is not overpowering like a lot of other lotions I have tried. You can find it at Sephora, QVC or Amazon for $32.00 - $59.00.