Josie Maran Josie Maran Argan Black Oil Mascara | SheSpeaks

• I love the fact that this mascara has argan oil in it because it is so, so nourishing for the lashes. It feels great, and the tube is gorgeous. Like tmbwe1 said, the volume is incredible and I like knowing that I'm doing some good for my lashes by wearing it. That being said, it is not waterproof and smudges easily. Just keep that in mind.

• rference1 rference1
    01.26.16

I really didn't care for this mascara. I felt it was too wet and didn't do anything for my lashes.

• rference1 By  rference1
    01.26.16

• simplefrenchbeauty By  simplefrenchbeauty
    12.27.15

• Bangla By  Bangla
    09.27.15

This mascara looking awesome I want to try it. Hoping to get mine soon.

• Itstinkerbell By  Itstinkerbell
    08.18.15

It's a great product for length and volume but it does melt a bit...it's not for lower lashes in my opinion..it ends up under the eyes sometimes.

• tmbwe1 By  tmbwe1
    07.06.15

I have a sample size of this I got in a kit. I really like it! It gives killer volume and a little bit of length. The only problem is it WILL smudge. Definitely don't use it on your bottom lashes. If you have teary eyes stay away. I've had problems with allergies and this mascara doesn't hold up. But it just looks so dang good on I still wear it! 7/10 recommend.