Josie Maran Argan Oil | SheSpeaks

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    08.06.17

Holy grail. You can use this for just about everything. My preferred use recently has been as an eye cream. My eye lids have been really dry so using this at night has been really beneficial. Highly recommend.

• ajwatkins78 By  ajwatkins78
    11.13.15

This oil is amazing! Super moisturizing and absorbs very quick and makes skin glow! Also available in a light formula!

• newestmcdermott By  newestmcdermott
    02.26.15

This oil has saved my face this frigid winter. I was afraid to use it on my face because I am prone to breakouts, but it is very light and even layered under makeup, it has not cause a problem for my skin. My cheeks were so dry from the cold weather, and now they are smooth again.

• NEWYORKS1 By  NEWYORKS1
    11.22.14

I use this oil along with Argan's conditioner and OMG. Enough said.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

You can use it on your hair, nails and makeup.

• alyssamendolia By  alyssamendolia
    10.23.14

The most amazing oil for every skin type. I have extremely dry skin, and this is one of the only products that keeps it hydrated and moisturized throughout the day. Josie Maran makes such wonderful products!

• imsheegirl By  imsheegirl
    08.31.14

Another of Josie's gems. I prefer the light oil in the summer and the regular in the winter months. I pair it with the whipped oil for lightly scented and fully hydrated skin.

• semviver By  semviver
    04.22.14

I really like Josie Maran products, but due to price I won't give it 5 stars. I had a gift set of the original oil and the scented ones. I really liked used these oils on my face after using my nighttime treatment which left my face dry. Now that I ran out of the oils I am back to facial lotion but would use this if I could!

• melody_heart By  melody_heart
    02.10.14

I can't get over this product, helped clear up my acne soooo much, if you have acne prone skin, this is for you :D

• itsalice By  itsalice
    12.16.13

I honestly cannot rave about this product enough! I was in desperate need of a lightweight night-time moisturizer that wouldn't break out my oily acne-prone skin but also hydrate the dry patches around my cheeks and the tip of my nose as odd as that sounds. For most of my teenage years I used regular run-of-the-mill moisturizers that would either be too oily and break me out or weren't moisturizing enough and would exacerbate my dryness which in turn would cause my skin to be oily to compensate leading to breakouts. My nose in particular would be an oil slick and breakouts would congregate around that area. I had all but given up hope that I could find something that could balance my tempermental skin. For the longest time I scoffed at using oil anywhere near my face! I had heard wonderful things about this new skin craze called Argan Oil but I was dead-set against it, yet curious, worried that the introduction of more oil would make my face explode! But the curious cat inside me finally persuaded me to go for it and I went to me nearest Sephora and picked up a sample size of this wonder. The morning after the night I put on my face never felt so smooth and supple with no breakout in sight! After nearly a year of using this every night I am convinced that this product is a miracle. My face has seen a dramatic decrease in the number breakouts and a huge increase in clarity and luminosity. I am actually happy to see my face in the mirror in the morning! I can see that this oil has actually balanced my oily combination skin and better yet argan oil can used throughtout the year although mainly at night. This exhaustive review should serve as proof of my admiration for this wonderful product.