Jordana Jordana Quickliner Lips | SheSpeaks

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    11.13.16

As a Mom on a budget Jordana helps me to look beautiful and makes my personal beauty shopping guilt free. The liners maybe cheap to some but they work great, they pair well with other lip gloss/lipstick brands and come in a variety of colors sometimes I lines my entire lip layer with a tinted gloss and there is my signature weekend look

• crb310 By  crb310
    04.20.16

I have these two liners in Tawny, Cabaret and Rock & Rose and I absolutely love them. I use them usually over my entire lips or sometimes just to line them. Pairs well with other brands and colors of lipsticks.

• JuJu0791 By  JuJu0791
    03.20.15

Jordana products have been in my make up bag for years! My mom used to buy me some of the products when I was young because they were so cheap! I recently just started using lip liner and didn't want to spend a lot of money on it incase I decided it wasn't for me. So, I went to Walgreens to my old trusted friend Jordana and picked up a few lip liners. The liner glides on so smooth and seems to last pretty fair. The color was kinds sheer but for $2 it was worth it! (Not too sure if I'll keep using lip liners though)

• kabukik By  kabukik
    02.22.15

In the last months I decided to buy mostly super cheap drugstore, and I have great disappointments and great finds. This liner is one of the great finds, I remember using jordana lip liner when I was in high school and they weren't very soft, but I decided to give them a try again. I bought the 08 ruby stone (see pictures), very cute dark cherry type of color. The liner glides really nice, does not thug on the lips at all. It has a good color pay off, not super pigmented (reason it didn't get 5 stars) but it has pigment. And I've noticed it is a bit long lasting, as I have used it as a lipstick with just a bit of chapstick on top, that reminds me, this liner does not have a drying feeling. And the best is that it was around $2. I would buy this liner in the same color and other colors.