Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stand On Tandem Stroller | SheSpeaks

• CJK295 By  CJK295
    04.10.18

I use this for my 3 and 2 year old boys and ots amazing. I havent found one thing I dislike about it. It steers so smoothly, its light weight, folds easily and the accessories are a breeze to take on and off. It also folds pretty compact for a double stroller so that's a plus as well.

• kelsdowns By  kelsdowns
    08.07.17

This has been a great stroller, super light and folds up easily. I love how it's not as long as most sit and stand strollers. It has made getting my kids around very convenient

• Biancaarevalo By  Biancaarevalo
    03.29.12

Awesome for my 5 year old and 2 year old when going out to the park but especially the mall.

• Umdrower By  Umdrower
    03.25.12

We love this stroller. My 3 year old rides in the back while my 1 year old sits up front. I wish there was a little more room on the rear seat, but that is only a problem for long errands. It can be difficult to stash items in the stow bin - would love to hear suggestions for that!

• SarahSmom2 By  SarahSmom2
    09.16.11

I have a 6 month old and 3 year old. This stroller has worked out pretty well so far. It's great for when we are out and about at the mall, museum or zoo. It's easy to open and close and not too big like a lot of double strollers. So far I've put my 6 month old in the front section in his infant car seat and my 3 year old stands on the back. She likes to be able to hop on and off and it's nice that she can ride if she gets tired or isn't moving as fast as I would like her to. However, this doesn't work if I just want to take them on a walk around the neighborhood since my 3 year old wants to be able to sit forward in the front for that. Maybe once the baby can sit in the front part without the infant carrier she would be more amenable to sitting on the back (can't sit with the carrier in the front). My only wish is that their was an option to put the baby carrier on the back section, but I suppose that would have to make the stroller longer which I wouldn't like. This is a great option if you have a baby and toddler/preschooler.

• tymom06 By  tymom06
    10.14.10

Pros: This is a wonderful stroller for 2 young kids. The stroller is comfortable for both the baby and my 4 year old. My 4 year old LOVES to stand on the back. It is easy to maneuver and glides very smoothly. I also like that I could attach his infant seat to the front. Cons: It is really heavy to push if you have an older kid in the back. My boys are big and I can only imagine it's going to be harder and harder to push. I also don't like that it weighs quite a bit and it takes up a lot of room in my SUV.

• gatorsmom By  gatorsmom
    11.11.09

can the one in back sit as well as stand?

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.03.09

That is a really nice stroller.

• Mushy1127 By  Mushy1127
    10.02.09

My sister bought this stroller for us just as my second baby was born. My boys are 26 months apart and this stroller was fantastic. We seldomly use strollers, normally my oldest walks and I wear the baby in a carrier, but when we do need something (zoo, amusement park, etc) it's been perfect. My older son isn't accustomed to sitting in a stroller so having the option to get up and down was great for him. The baby is comfortable in the front and the stroller is easy to maneuver, fold and store. When our little one was a baby we were able to fasten his car seat to the front and there was still room for my 2 year old to ride in the back. The only downside is that it ALMOST doesn't fit in the trunk of my minivan and I am not totally wild about the parent cup holder section of things. Otherwise... it's perfect!