Jolly Rancher Hard Candy | SheSpeaks

• stephag1990 stephag1990
    08.14.16

Delicious Flavors!

I really like Jolly Ranchers and that they come in a variety of flavors. My favorite is green apple and my daughter loves the watermelon. They all taste delicious and last for awhile in your mouth. They are so good that once you have one, you'll want another.

• Joselyn_0513 By  Joselyn_0513
    04.20.18

Yum 😋

Jolly Ranchers are my favvvv! 🍬 it contains various flavors cherry, watermelon, green apple and blue raspberry. Sooo fruity! Such a delicious treat and love that your able to choose from different flavors. ❤️

• Chelseam93 By  Chelseam93
    10.30.17

Love them

I love jolly ranchers. I love their strong but not overpowering flavors. Green apple is my personal favorite. Each flavor tastes juicy an delicious.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Jolly Ranchers

My husband loves these. Very strong with intense fruit flavors that please everyones mouth!

• laserpickles420 By  laserpickles420
    09.26.17

Jolly Ranchers are awesome!

Jolly ranchers are my favorite candy! I love the variety of flavors and all the pretty colors! They're like a tiny sucker in your mouth, and they last forever! They also come at a reasonable price, so you can get a ton of candy for a few bucks! The packaging and individual wrapping is super cute too. You can grab a handful, stuff them in your pocket and eat them all day!

• Kattay1 By  Kattay1
    05.11.17

Love

Who wouldn't love this candy? Sour and last forever. My favorite is the blue raspberry but they are all equally wonderful.

• Msjayden By  Msjayden
    04.25.17

Is a classic

I really enjoy jolly ranchers and are great because they last a while. They help subside your craving for sweets and I love sweets. They are the perfect sharing candy and come with a fair amount. I love the variety in flavors. Just be cautious if they get hot they can become very sticky

• Clarissa07 By  Clarissa07
    04.25.17

Yummy

I really love jolly ranchers. My favorite is the blye one and cherry wish i could just buy them flavors in one bag

• DaniBee1073 By  DaniBee1073
    03.26.17

Classic

Jolly ranchers are a childhood classic. The chews and gummies have taken the Jolly to a whole new level of yum. They are semi-addictive, ok I mean very addictive.

• MorganFrazier By  MorganFrazier
    03.25.17

Great Flavor

This candy has great many great flavors, but there are a few that I do not like. I love my favorite flavors, watermelon and blue raspberry. They are just the right mix of tart and sweet. The only problem I have when I by a bag, is that I am usually left with cherry and grape after I have eaten the flavors I like. It helps to have someone who likes the flavors that you don't like, that way the whole bag gets eaten.

• chee84 By  chee84
    03.24.17

Fav hard candy!

I love me some jolly ranchers! I love Jolly Ranchers hard candies..Cherry is my favorite flavor! Whenever I feel like am getting cotton mouth, I pop a jolly rancher in my mouth..The flavors are so good!