Joia Shoes Roberta Color Block Flats | SheSpeaks

• taylormom07 taylormom07
    03.01.12

These colorful flats are my favorite! They have a padded insole, which means I can wear them all day and be comfortable. I like that they're so simple, yet so cheery and bright. If I could, I would buy these flats in all the color combinations it comes in. It's one of those shoes that are fashionable, affordable, and most importantly, comfortable. I would highly recommend these! Especially with Spring just around the corner. These shoes are perfect for anything from running errands around town, to going out to dinner! I love that they are a 'statement' shoe...which to me means, I don't have to go over the top with my outfit, I can just let the shoes speak for themselves!

• UhOhAestheticos By  UhOhAestheticos
    02.10.18

Comfy and super fashionable. The mix of saturations allow them to still look on point even in grey-scale pictures.

• taylormom07 By  taylormom07