Johnsons Baby Lotion Shea and Cocoa Butter | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.24.14

Love this lotion. Smells great and skin feels soft...

• mccloudlace By  mccloudlace
    01.03.19

First I must say I love to have my kids smelling awesome , and the fact that it has natural products they will benefit my childs sensative skin is a plus IT SMELLS SO GOOD LOVE THE FACT THEY CAME OUT WITH NEW INGREDIENTS

• tiah3813 By  tiah3813
    11.30.18

Johnson's shea and cocoa butter lotion

I have 5 children and this is my go to product on them. It smells great and works wonders. It leaves the skin so soft that even i use it. I love this product!

• evilynice By  evilynice
    08.17.16

I use anything with she a butter and cocoa butter so when I saw they had not only this lotion but the shampoo as well, I immediately bought them. j&j is a brand I have always trusted. Both the lotion and the shampoo smell great and it helped my son shed his newborn skin really quick.

• monaespeaks16 By  monaespeaks16
    05.28.16

great

I love this one a lot even for my 9 year old his skin takes to it well this is all he can use

• PUNKRAWKD0RK By  PUNKRAWKD0RK
    02.16.16

Not only do I love Johnsons baby lotion, but when they came out with Shea and Cocoa butter I was ecstatic! It has the great quality of any Johnsons product but smells amazing!

• Wendy924 By  Wendy924
    10.19.15

Johnson's lotion is great for baby & Mom. Gentle enough for baby's skin & also works to keep Mom's skin soft for that tender touch.

• vintage1832 By  vintage1832
    03.12.14

This is the only kind of soap I could use or else I will break out in a rash on my face. It's very gentile and does not leave my face feeling stiff.

• StephHarder By  StephHarder
    02.02.14

I love this lotion! Works great on my son's dry skin! Use everynight before bed!

• simbalala By  simbalala
    01.24.14

Love this lotion. Smells great and skin feels soft...

• Sheba1 By  Sheba1
    01.23.14

Really helps keep my skin soft and gentle enough to use every day.