Johnson s Soothing Vapor Baby Bath | SheSpeaks

• lcollier33 lcollier33
    03.04.15

This product is amazing!! I have been using it for my daughter who is 4 months old, and it has really helped with her stuffy noses. We just moved up north and she was so snotty and had such a hard time breathing. I truly believe this product was a saving grace for her!

• I love all Johnsons products except this. It had something in it that irritated my baby's skin. I stick to Vicks vapor rub when I need this type of product.

• JDMom16 By  JDMom16
    07.11.16

This product is great when my daughter has a cold I use two cap size full and I can hear a different in her breathing

• sh3llyb By  sh3llyb
    06.30.16

Great for a sick baby ď

This stuff works wonders for a sick baby! Any time my daughter is congested I just add some of this to her bath and it clears her right up!

• graysongirl By  graysongirl
    10.14.15

I love this stuff, I've use for myself and my son. It definitely helps me breathe better. The smell doesn't bother me, I just like products to get the job done. I use this product for my child every night, because he's always congested. This product helps him breathe better, and he's able to get a good night's rest.

• Marave1278 By  Marave1278
    09.19.15

baby sleeps very well after a bath with this vapor rub bath time soap...LOVE IT

• chrysten2004 By  chrysten2004
    09.04.15

I swear by this stuff during the cold season months. When my children start developing colds I put some of this in the bathtub. I also at times rub some across their chests while they are in the tub and wash it off before they get out

• brittaskd By  brittaskd
    09.02.15

This is a staple for us when we are feeling stuffy and under the weather. Not only does it clear my daughters nose right up but mine too when I am washing her. Big fans.

• nynj98 By  nynj98
    09.01.15

I like how it clears up my kids congestion and it's by a brand I trust, however I don't really like the smell.

• Kunis20 By  Kunis20
    06.15.15

It's a cold season must have. I have used it for my kids and even myself. It's amazing .

• TracyR By  TracyR
    05.08.15

Every winter when everyone is stuffy or sick we soak in the tub with this stuff. Loosens all the yuckies up love it!

• TheRunningTeacher By  TheRunningTeacher
    05.08.15

I ALWAYS keep a bottle of Johnson's Vapor Bath in our house. It's perfect to little noses and clearing the sinus, whether it's due to a cold or an allergy. Quick relief!