Johnson s Soothing Vapor Baby Bath | SheSpeaks

• lcollier33 lcollier33
    03.04.15

This product is amazing!! I have been using it for my daughter who is 4 months old, and it has really helped with her stuffy noses. We just moved up north and she was so snotty and had such a hard time breathing. I truly believe this product was a saving grace for her!

• I love all Johnsons products except this. It had something in it that irritated my baby's skin. I stick to Vicks vapor rub when I need this type of product.

• DandVsFamily By  DandVsFamily
    11.06.19

Great products for colds

Such a great item to use when your children are sick. I love using this when my kids have colds the vapors in it helped open them up with the steam from the bath!

• kaydohxo By  kaydohxo
    04.28.19

Unnatural and irritating for baby's skin. I wish that Johnson and Johnson would work to minimalize the toxic ingredients in their products.

• Jelina808 By  Jelina808
    04.26.19

J&J Vapor bath is #1

This Vapor bath is one of my "feeling under the weather carr package products that I always have on hand! This really help my 4 year old when he is sick! I fill up the tub with this and I can smell the vapors and it truly works!! I believe in natural and homeopathic remedies and this is one to help decongest my sons stuffy nose and mucus!

• JDMom16 By  JDMom16
    07.11.16

This product is great when my daughter has a cold I use two cap size full and I can hear a different in her breathing

• sh3llyb By  sh3llyb
    06.30.16

Great for a sick baby ď

This stuff works wonders for a sick baby! Any time my daughter is congested I just add some of this to her bath and it clears her right up!

• graysongirl By  graysongirl
    10.14.15

I love this stuff, I've use for myself and my son. It definitely helps me breathe better. The smell doesn't bother me, I just like products to get the job done. I use this product for my child every night, because he's always congested. This product helps him breathe better, and he's able to get a good night's rest.

• Marave1278 By  Marave1278
    09.19.15

baby sleeps very well after a bath with this vapor rub bath time soap...LOVE IT

• chrysten2004 By  chrysten2004
    09.04.15

I swear by this stuff during the cold season months. When my children start developing colds I put some of this in the bathtub. I also at times rub some across their chests while they are in the tub and wash it off before they get out

• brittaskd By  brittaskd
    09.02.15

This is a staple for us when we are feeling stuffy and under the weather. Not only does it clear my daughters nose right up but mine too when I am washing her. Big fans.

• nynj98 By  nynj98
    09.01.15

I like how it clears up my kids congestion and it's by a brand I trust, however I don't really like the smell.