Johnson & Johnson Head To Toe Baby Wash Review | SheSpeaks

• Ericabrooke94 By  Ericabrooke94
    02.25.21

Awesome baby shampoo

Amazing product for babies. The scent is a very fresh and clean smell. My son seems to feel amazing and refreshed using this.

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    02.10.21

Awesome for babies!

I loved this soap for all three of my babies. It is a gentle soap for babies. The smell is great. It never irritated any of my babies skin. Johnson's head to toe baby wash is always my first pick.

• Nydrom1984 By  Nydrom1984
    02.09.21

Great for the kiddos

Ive been using this shampoo for 18 years now, for both my kids and as gifts for the same amount of time. It is so gentle for the kids and it keeps them very clean.

• susan1199 By  susan1199
    01.30.21

Removes eye makeup the best!

This works great for babies and small children, but I use this every day to remove my eye makeup. My eye Dr. recommended it, and it works the best!

• simbalala By  simbalala
    01.29.21

Johnson & Johnson baby

Best for babies and everyone. No tears. For all types of skin

• mdillon9183 By  mdillon9183
    01.27.21

Best Baby Wash!!

I use this on all my children. It is the only one I trust. It gets them clean with that new baby smell lol. But seriously it never irritates their skin or eyes. I can wash their hair and body with one product, that makes my job easier which I love. It is great value. Hands down best baby wash!

• lisamccloud By  lisamccloud
    01.21.21

Loveeeeee

Now this is a product that I and I'm pretty sure a million of people have used for our children. I still use to this day for myself.

• TellAllAmy By  TellAllAmy
    01.11.21

Favorite

Favorite in our home. Can be used on any ages, gentle, does not burn eyes, does not dry out skin, and smells amazing.

• JanelleHoover88 By  JanelleHoover88
    09.19.20

I love the scent, softness and the happiness in my babies eye's

• evita13 By  evita13
    08.25.20

Love the scent of this body wash for my toddler. She has ezcema and when I use this soap it does not irritate her skin.

• tiramisu888 By  tiramisu888
    06.21.20

ok but makes skin dry

I think this Head to toe baby wash dries out my daughters' skin in the winter but I get the big bottle from Target and it lasts awhile.

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    06.10.20

Love this

This baby wash is great. I've used it for years because it doesn?t dry out skin. I?ve even started using it to remove makeup at the end of the day because my eye doctor and dermatologist both said it?s gentle and will do the trick. I?ve had fewer breakouts since.

• nahida1995 By  nahida1995
    12.16.19

Eh

I've always been using this however recently it has been drying my kids skin a lot. I wouldn?t recommend for kids with eczema

• DandVsFamily By  DandVsFamily
    11.06.19

An oldie, but a goodie!

I am such a fan of his product! I have used it with all three of my babies! It is great at keeping them clean while not drying out their skin too much.

• LoreHerrera By  LoreHerrera
    10.25.19

Johnson's baby shampoo

This is and OG product. In my family we have used this product on my daughter and all my nieces and nephews ( 2 nieces, 3 nephews) It ya never left any irritation or dried up their skin. And the smell is just a cloud of memories since we have all used it ❤️