Johnson Johnson Head To Toe Baby Wash | SheSpeaks

• Best baby wash on planet earth!

• amerr89 By  amerr89
    04.08.19

A must have

My kids are not so much babies anymore, 5 and 9 years old and they have been using this soap for thier whole lives. Its gentle and tear free and I love the Johnson and Johnson brand.

• Alaskakid By  Alaskakid
    04.05.19

This brand has had some bad media lately. after it was discovered that the powder may cause cancer. I don't think that it is all that harmful, but I still stay away from it. I had a couple of bottles before, but I chose different brands.

• Joriedanelle22 By  Joriedanelle22
    08.29.18

The only brand I use on my baby girl, it smells good. It never burns her eyes and it is the best baby soap I have found.

• adegothseir By  adegothseir
    08.14.18

Great product!

I love Johnsons Head to Toe baby wash. I love the nighttime Lavender wash the best. It smells great and leaves their skin so soft. And its tear free and does not hurt their eyes.

• missy0414 By  missy0414
    04.24.18

Johnson and Johnson has always provided my family with a great product. We love the lavender bath wash at night to help calm our resless baby!! The smell is so fantastic thanks j&j u rock

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

Great baby wash

Johnson & Johnson Baby Wash is a great product. It is gentle and tear-free, it makes baby?s hair smooth and silky and it smells good too.

• dohertyirene By  dohertyirene
    03.22.18

Johnson & Johnson Head To Toe Baby Wash

Johnson & Johnson Head To Toe Baby Wash didn't work for my son when he was a baby at all. Because he have sensitive skin he was breaking out so I stop using it on him. I end up using it for my self. Am not saying it a bad product it just didn't work for my son when he was a baby.

• arwame By  arwame
    03.13.18

best baby wash

I have tried many baby washes like gerber, aveno, dove etc. this is by far the best baby wash. it is gentle on baby skin, tear-free, smells good, doesn't make the skin super dry, leaves my baby hair smooth, silky and shiny.

• Jmez332 By  Jmez332
    03.12.18

Highly recommend

I love this product it doesn?t dry my kids skin and if a little gets into their eyes it won?t irritate or make them red. One bottle has lasted me about 5 months with two little ones. They smell like fresh babies every time, doesn?t irritate their skin.

• Carlib2636 By  Carlib2636
    03.10.18

Smells amazing

My #1 go to baby wash. Been around for years. Always smells amazing.