Johnson Johnson Head To Toe Baby Wash | SheSpeaks

• Best baby wash on planet earth!

• Joriedanelle22 By  Joriedanelle22
    08.29.18

The only brand I use on my baby girl, it smells good. It never burns her eyes and it is the best baby soap I have found.

• adegothseir By  adegothseir
    08.14.18

Great product!

I love Johnsons Head to Toe baby wash. I love the nighttime Lavender wash the best. It smells great and leaves their skin so soft. And its tear free and does not hurt their eyes.

• missy0414 By  missy0414
    04.24.18

Johnson and Johnson has always provided my family with a great product. We love the lavender bath wash at night to help calm our resless baby!! The smell is so fantastic thanks j&j u rock

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

Great baby wash

Johnson & Johnson Baby Wash is a great product. It is gentle and tear-free, it makes baby?s hair smooth and silky and it smells good too.

• dohertyirene By  dohertyirene
    03.22.18

Johnson & Johnson Head To Toe Baby Wash

Johnson & Johnson Head To Toe Baby Wash didn't work for my son when he was a baby at all. Because he have sensitive skin he was breaking out so I stop using it on him. I end up using it for my self. Am not saying it a bad product it just didn't work for my son when he was a baby.

• arwame By  arwame
    03.13.18

best baby wash

I have tried many baby washes like gerber, aveno, dove etc. this is by far the best baby wash. it is gentle on baby skin, tear-free, smells good, doesn't make the skin super dry, leaves my baby hair smooth, silky and shiny.

• Jmez332 By  Jmez332
    03.12.18

Highly recommend

I love this product it doesn?t dry my kids skin and if a little gets into their eyes it won?t irritate or make them red. One bottle has lasted me about 5 months with two little ones. They smell like fresh babies every time, doesn?t irritate their skin.

• Carlib2636 By  Carlib2636
    03.10.18

Smells amazing

My #1 go to baby wash. Been around for years. Always smells amazing.

• beaston By  beaston
    03.05.18

Perfect for Dry Skin

I love this shampoo/body wash for my baby! She has super dry skin and eczema patches and this is so gentle on her skin. It also makes her hair feel super soft after washing. I think the best part though is how good it smells! There are few things better than a good smelling baby!

• Aswagg89 By  Aswagg89
    01.22.18

Good product

I have 5 children and I have used this on each one of them. I like it but I do notice when the soap gets into their eyes it does burn a little, so I wouldnt say it's Tear Free. So I'll give it 4 star's for that little issue. Otherwise I like the smell and the fact that it doesn't break out my Littles