John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo Strength Restoring | SheSpeaks

• Kristi Kristi
    02.10.11

I bought this shampoo. I love the smell, but it didn't really seem to do anything for my hair. I had to use a lot of product for it to lather. Probably will never buy it again.

• JulieAnderson By  JulieAnderson
    07.27.14

John fereda shampoo and products and hare care products are very good they smell good and they do good things for my hair.

• scooter78 By  scooter78
    06.28.14

I love the invigorating smell. Great for my hair. Pricey for shampoo but definitely worth it

• KathrynP By  KathrynP
    06.19.14

Love this!

• CinFLA By  CinFLA
    06.04.14

Quite good for something you find at mass retailers. Really couldn't ask for more, especially with sales/coupons. Highly recommended.

• linda2b By  linda2b
    09.23.13

I Liked it alot.Always love to try new shampoo's.

• ASHLYEW704 By  ASHLYEW704
    10.24.12

Love,love,love this Shampoo and Conditioner! It makes you scalp feel so good and leaves hair smelling wonderful! I have colored hair and it is fine to use!

• Jai6409 By  Jai6409
    10.12.11

recently got my free sample of the shampoo and conditioner and i love it. It smells really good and it leaves my hair fresh and clean.

• Dulcy131 By  Dulcy131
    09.22.11

The smell is incredible and the scent stayed in my hair for a long time! Made my hair feel very soft and wonderful! Highly recommended!!

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    02.15.11

By far my favorite shampoo....love the way it cleans and how my hair feels after!

• Kristi By  Kristi