John Frieda Luxurious Volume Thickening Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    07.21.13

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo is wonderful. It makes a rich, creamy lather and feels so good when you rub it onto your scalp. It rinses off easily and makes your hair feel super clean. It doesn't dry your hair or scalp out though. It just feels good (normal). After you dry your hair, it feels so much fatter and fuller. It's like it plumps up skinny/fine hair. I have baby fine hair and as I've aged, I've lost some hair. This product fluffs up the hair I do have and makes it feel so much thicker and fuller. My hair also styles well when I use this shampoo. It's just an all around great product! I would recommend it to anyone but especially women who have fine, thin hair or just have flat lifeless hair that they want to feel thicker and fuller. It also leaves my hair soft and fresh smelling. The smell isn't too strong though. Since trying John Freida products, I've fallen in love with them!

• hershey_kiss0607 By  hershey_kiss0607
    06.11.09

i would like to try this....

• 123zulu78 By  123zulu78
    03.12.09

I love all of the John Frieda products on the market. I use the shampoos and conditioners. They make my hair very shiny with volume. I use coupons when I can to save money, but this product line is very high quality.

• Nholla By  Nholla
    03.08.09

I really do love The John Frieda line especially the frizz ease products

• bransonbel By  bransonbel
    03.07.09

I LOVE this stuff. It actually does what it says- my hair is getting thinner and limp as I have gotten into my 40's and most extra volume shampoos/conditioners just weigh my hair down. I found it at KMart for 50% off several weeks ago so got 2 good size bottles for about $6.50. Target's price is a little better but seems to be out of it every time I am looking for it. I would highly recommend it, too.

• babsywabs By  babsywabs
    03.05.09

I haven't tried this particular variety, but I regularly use the John Frieda shampoo and conditioner for red hair. I'm getting to 'that age' where my hair is starting to go gray and a little limp. The John Frieda products really do seem to add shine. Plus, they are available at Walmart at a very reasonable price.

• mchakir By  mchakir
    03.04.09

great shampoo for think hair

• speterson70 By  speterson70
    03.03.09

I am so glad I tried this shampoo and conditioner. It really does create volume. I love it! Would recommend to anybody that has thin hair and wants more volume. Great product.