John Frieda Luxurious Volume Anytime Volume Refresher | SheSpeaks

• christinlilly christinlilly
    12.16.11

I have long hair that cannot be washed everyday without drying it out beyond saving. This product helps me tame away oil at my roots and keep me away from the washing and drying process. The smell is great, not overpowering and it truly does give my roots a clean, volumized look between washings!

• blonde3250 By  blonde3250
    04.19.14

Great product does what it says gives volumel to thin hair love love love all his products reasonable for the price.

• Hywelda9 By  Hywelda9
    09.14.12

I have quite thick, coarse hair, and I love the feeling of a lot of volume. A lot of shampoos really ruin this by flattening out the hair. But this product does the job it is supposed to - it cleans very well, but leaves me with a nice thick, full head of hair!

• christinlilly By  christinlilly