John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• Daisybug By  Daisybug
    06.08.14

Finally something that really works. After first use I could see and feel the difference. Soft and healthy hair.

• noellenyny8403 By  noellenyny8403
    01.24.14

I also received this as a sample in my ipsy bag and became addicted. I felt like it cleaned my hair very well while using a much smaller amount than typical when using other poo. My hair felt silky also.

• grettle07 By  grettle07
    11.14.13

i got a sample of this in an ipsy bag, and i thought it was ok. not my favorite though

• laurita By  laurita
    06.24.13

I like the way it smells.

• kmhernandez By  kmhernandez
    02.21.13

I did like this shampoo, it smells good and cleaned my hair really well almost too well as it dried out my scalp. Another down side to this is it is not a natural shampoo and it does have SLS so while I have liked John Freida products for the most part the ingredients do dry hair and scalp out and I did not notice a huge difference in the way my hair felt in strength or if it grew longer. I have since moved on to a more natural hair care with out the bad ingredients.

• nunyabiznis7 By  nunyabiznis7
    01.11.13

I'm so glad to see this product here! I love it and it's not too expensive. The smell and the way it makes your hair look and feel is amazing...well worth the money!

• Roblynn By  Roblynn
    09.02.12

This worked really well for my hair for about a week. From then on it just kept adding more and more build up!!!! Also made my hair feel even more fragile somehow. Not a fan of this one

• chrissherman By  chrissherman
    04.05.12

I love this shampoo. It's one of my favorites that isn't a salon brand. Highly recommend!

• bluestanglady By  bluestanglady
    12.01.11

I have thick frizzy hair and I use a straightening iron to make it smooth. I needed something to repair my hair from the use of the hot irons. I had tried others but nothing seemed to work. I had a coupon for John Freida Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner, so I decided to try it. I loved it from the moment I put it on my hair. First of all, I loved the scent. I used both the shampoo and conditioner. I left the conditioner on for a few minutes and rinsed. I could actually tell a difference the first time I dried my hair. When I straightened it with the hot iron, my hair had a different feel to it, smoother and silky. I've been using this product now for about three weeks and love it. Highly recommend it.

• nomadicpixie By  nomadicpixie
    10.27.11

I live in the middle of the desert so my hair takes a beating. I've been trying every shampoo and conditioner known to man since we moved here two years ago. The best one I've found so far is the John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioners. They have done wonders for my poor beat-up hair. They won me over before I was even half-way through the bottom. You gotta try this one out!