John Freida Full Repair Touch Up Flyaway Tamer | SheSpeaks

• fairykiss2010 By  fairykiss2010
    07.10.12

this is a holy grail product for me. love that it smooths down flyaways on my hairline when putting my hair in a poytail

• chellebellybeans By  chellebellybeans
    02.08.12

This stuff is a true miracle worker on my split ends! Smooths and softens and repairs! What more could you ask for!?

• Tkingston By  Tkingston
    12.10.11

This product works great, it's easy to use and it's a great value.

• cranra27 By  cranra27
    10.27.11

I love this. I have a lot of flyaways and this keeps them tamed all day without adding weight or dulling my hair like hairspray can. It's so user friendly, portable and a great bargain since a little goes a long way!

• lauriesk By  lauriesk
    10.27.11

This works. Inexpensive, easy to use and a little goes a long way. I use it when I wear my hair in a ponytail and you get a few little fuzzies and flyaways around your face. Apply the product with a mascara type wand. Just a little to smooth the hair down. Works great and lasts. Don't use too much or your hair will look greasy.

• AskTina By  AskTina
    10.27.11

I have a lot of frizzies after blowdrying; this product makes them go away! My 15 yr. old daughter also using this after straightening her hair. It makes her hair very smooth! It lasts for hours. Great product.

• ldelia By  ldelia
    04.10.11

I have a lot of broken hairs on the top of my head from overprocessing. Often I have little fly away hairs sticking up all over the place. I saw this new product and tried it on my hair on my way out to an afternoon party. My fly aways were tamed instantly and it lasted for several hours. This is a new MUST have for me!