Joel Osteen Your Best Life Now | SheSpeaks

• Camille40 By  Camille40
    03.08.12

This was a very interesting and motivational book. I like the fact the Joel Osteen was so humble throughout the book. He truly knows how to uplift people. Thank your for writing this book, it was of great help to me. If you don't live your best life now when will you live it? Since tomorrow is not promised to any of us...his book is right on time!

• stannseniors By  stannseniors
    01.25.12

He is a positive person and if you just want a nice feel good book I guess it will do. It does not delve into the word, get to the nitty gritty of Christianity. He never talks about hell or the wages of sin or anything negative. Read the bible - there is punishment, there is judgement. There is also grace and forgiveness. Life is not a bunch of grins...there are bumps and bruises along the way....you would never know it with this positive, "name it and claim it" preacher.

• bonnietro By  bonnietro
    01.25.12

Good reading Such a positive man

• shackberry By  shackberry
    01.25.12

Great book. Joel is so positive and sincere and I love his books and his messages. He makes you want to be a better person and be more positive in every situation. God has used Joel to help me have a closer relationship with God.

• beth30 By  beth30
    01.25.12

great book very inspiring read

• jojonic By  jojonic
    12.29.11

Love Joel Osteen. He has a smile that radiates pure love and honesty. He tells the Bible like it is, but also let's us know that God was put on this earth to save us and HE wants us all to live life to the fullest and know that we are worthy and able to meet any goal we want.

• jygriebel By  jygriebel
    12.15.11

One of the best books I ever read. My husband and I read it over several times and then lent it to his mother who passed it on.

• michelelj By  michelelj
    12.01.11

This is one of the most uplifting and inspiring books I've ever read. It was written in plain English, easy to read. I loved it so much I bought some to give as gifts.

• kellipart2 By  kellipart2
    04.30.11

This was a great read all together and extremely inspiring. On the days you're feeling down, read a chapter or two of this book and you're sure to feel your spirit lifting. A great book!

• faithfuljoy By  faithfuljoy
    02.15.11

Great book, enjoyed it a lot!! Read it a few times, even with my hubby together and separately. We both loved the positive message. Good read for sure!!