Jodi Picoult House Rules | SheSpeaks

• juanita93243 By  juanita93243
    01.31.12

This is my first Jodi Piccoult book and it was amazing !!

• stephaniedib By  stephaniedib
    01.25.12

This is such an incredible book. I couldn't put it down. I truly love all of Jodi Piccoult's book but this one was just so mesmorizing and really makes you think. I loved it!

• Creativemama22 By  Creativemama22
    12.01.11

I have a son with Aspergers Syndrome and this needs to be added to the "new to ASD read list!" How Jodi was able to interpret how the real life boy who the character was based on was simply genius! I usually do not write or highlight in books but this one has highlighted passages all over so that I can loan it out to those who "think" they understand what my son goes through and feels. A book beautifully written by a talented writer, she never fails to surprise me someway in her books!

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    03.02.11

This is an awesome book once I started reading it I just couldn't put it down. My own brother has Aspergers syndrome which is in the Autism spectrum like the boy in the book. It was amazing to me just how well she portrayed the life & actions of a young man with Aspergers. In my opinion this book is a must read for so many people!