Jobes Tomato Outdoor Fertilizer Food Spikes | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Velvetletter Velvetletter
    02.05.16

I use these when gifting tomato plants to 1st time gardeners, or friends and relatives who are clueless about the upkeep of fertilizing throughout the season. I find they work great and the plants thrive with very little maintenance.

• RaeinMilw By  RaeinMilw
    02.11.18

Big tasty tomatoes!

These work great, but I would like to see an organic version of them!

• CHollins By  CHollins
    02.11.18

Juicy tomatoes

I bought these fertilizer spikes when my daughter and I started a small garden outside. We grew some good sized tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, bell peppers, jalapenos and watermelon to say it was our first try. This would be our second year gardening. Get this for your tomatoes and I promise it will help them grow

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    11.24.17

Love this stuff

These are amazing, this year my tomato plants were enormous and producing up through October. Will definitely be using these again next gardening season.

• kimberly65 By  kimberly65
    06.29.16

JOBE fertilizer spikes

I always use these and they work really well 👍also good for flowers🌺

• Lokiknows By  Lokiknows
    06.24.16

The pleasure of a garden can be greatly lessened by hassles in using fertilizer, by the poor results you get when you forget, or by extra expense with little to show for it. But this product solves all of those problems--it's easy, cost effective and REALLY works.

• Aliciadawns26 By  Aliciadawns26
    05.20.16

These work Awsome with no hassle stick it and forget it

• Velvetletter By  Velvetletter
    02.05.16

• shawneemommy By  shawneemommy
    03.04.15

I love these spikes for helping my tomato plants get all the nutrients they need! Easy to use and a great help to my tomato plant, especially in my clay soil.

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    05.08.14

Very easy to use and a brand that I trust.

• angelmk By  angelmk
    04.23.13

Im a bit obsessed with gardening, I love to try new products and this one was given to me as a sample. I used this for a few tomato plants and they seemed to grow stronger because of it.