Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Crumbles Review | SheSpeaks

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    05.08.21

Fridge/freezer staple

These Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Crumbles are a freezer/fridge staple in my house. I add them to pizzas, pressure cooker egg bites, and my favorite is to add them to breakfast quesadillas for a true 2 minute meal. In fact, I made them last night for a breakfast-for-supper request by my son. They are fully cooked and ready to use, and the package is resealable. I often buy a few bags at a time and freeze them so that I always have some on hand. The taste and texture are just like pork sausage - although I am not a huge fan of turkey bacon, I do like this turkey sausage.

• sneakytortoise By  sneakytortoise
    09.17.17

Great for recipes, especially casseroles. Since it's precooked, all you have to do is measure and add. Tastes good, and since it's turkey, it's good for you too!

• DisneyChick By  DisneyChick
    02.04.15

Wow, these tasted pre-made. My kids would not touch them plain so I made omlets ... and they balked at that too. So sorry ... just did not like these.

• Collett By  Collett
    10.27.12

Love adding this to eggs for when we do an omlet bar at home. Super east and we have also taken this along when we have gone camping. Very convient.

• gueraytorres By  gueraytorres
    10.27.12

Love this product. My kids love the way it tastes when i put it in their scrambled eggs and top it off with a little shredded cheese. Yumm!!

• sandyc42 By  sandyc42
    04.15.12

This is awesome stuff. I use this to put in my homemade Stromboli. Great taste

• carolc By  carolc
    04.10.12

very easy to use great no hassle product

• mpatrick18 By  mpatrick18
    10.15.11

I love this product! My family and I don't eat pork, so this offers a nifty alternative when we make pasta or lasagna or soups that have dairy in them or pork naturally. They taste great and are already cooked, so you just need to heat them up to the temperature you want. They come refridgerated and they freeze really well. They also come in a resealable bag so you can save what you don't use!