Jif Jif whipped Peanut butter | SheSpeaks

• calsan73 By  calsan73
    10.19.17

Healthy and Creamy Goodness

Jif Whips is the best invention since sliced bread. I have loved peanut butter since I was a kid but trying to spread it on bread was nearly impossible without making holes everywhere. Jif Whips spreads as evenly thin or thick as you want it and tastes so creamy good. I use it as a dip with my celery or crackers for a snack and sometimes just grab a spoonful. I am health conscious as well and will not buy anything with partially hydrogenated oils so I was so very pleased to see that Jif Whips uses Fully Hydrogenated oils that aren't full of trans fats. I wouldn't trade my Jif Whips for any other peanut butter and I would highly recommend it.

• AMPLette2015 By  AMPLette2015
    04.19.15

It's a great product to put on a lot of items such as fruit or crackers. However, I did not care too much for it just putting it on bread. It does not have the same taste as regular peanut butter. However, I would buy this product again as a snack craving.

• cassandracole By  cassandracole
    04.11.15

Great taste and much easier for pb sandwiches, Also great for dipping apples.

• Jewelzs8 By  Jewelzs8
    04.01.15

So good with veggies!

• kmfreesamples By  kmfreesamples
    10.02.14

I just luv it with bread

• Roscoemom By  Roscoemom
    10.02.14

Love, love, love these Whips from Jif. I have tried the original and the chocolate (which is just tooooo good) they are great on bread, crackers and apples.. I am sure on more but that is as far I have gone. I have to admit too that I have eaten it plain from a spoon (guilt). My boys love them as well I think because they spread so easy and smooth and it adds a certain amount of "richness" being whipped. In any case you cannot go wrong with them and they are worth the try believe me you will buy them again.

• sandraatlanta By  sandraatlanta
    09.25.14

Kids LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Its light and fluffy and easy to spread on any kind of bread, so I like it too. I wish it was a bit more natural (less preservatives etc added) but apart from that, this is a great product.

• Melisa01 By  Melisa01
    08.05.14

I love the peanut butter it spreads easily on bread and I think it has a better taste than the jar peanut butter