Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Perfume | SheSpeaks

• rellibell By  rellibell
    09.22.11

I'm not someone who buys celebrity fragrances, they are usually too strong for my sensitive nose and I've NEVER been a fan. While out shopping at an outlet mall and looking for a certain perfume, my friends and I walked into a fragrance store and they had Jessica Simpson's Fancy Nights and Fancy Love sitting on the counter. I picked up the Nights first because it was in a beautiful green bottle and...WHEW it blew me away it was ridiculously strong. My friends dared me to sniff the Fancy Love as well...and this time I was shocked! It smells AMAZING!!!! I sprayed some on my wrist and couldn't stop sniffing it the whole rest of the trip and ended up buying a bottle online when I got home. This fragrance is so warm and tender, it reminds me of sitting by a fire in the late fall all cozied up and happy. It's a light, warm, musky scent and great for anyone with a sensitive sense of smell. It's not overpowering and lasts all day long. I think I have truly fallen in love with this fragrance! The logistics: According to the internet this fragrance contains the following scents-peach blossom, goji leaf, jasmine, blush champagne, lotus blossom, plumeria, rose, creamy amber, musk, patchouli, bergamot, peony, blonde woods. Try it! I bet you'll love it!