Jergens Skin Firming Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• asiulkas By  asiulkas
    09.29.14

Good lotion for fair price

• khd023 By  khd023
    06.04.14

I like this lotion. I think it only does an okay job at "firming", but it's a great lotion. It's thick, and leaves your skin very soft and moisturized. But if you're looking for a firming lotion, I would only suggest this after Nivea's firming line.

• beckahsmith1980 By  beckahsmith1980
    04.29.13

Wonderful moisturizer but not so "firming". I use this daily and find its the best body lotion I can buy from the store. It works well and doesn't stink. It also doesn't feel greasy and one application lasts the day. I use it after I get out of the shower in the morning and use it full body. I have used this product for years and have yet to find something as good as it.

• AshleyP75 By  AshleyP75
    01.27.13

I liked this product! Made my skin feel very moisturized!!

• shellin3 By  shellin3
    10.26.11

After seeing this product at the beginning of the summer on the Today Show, i decided to try it. I used it all summer. I also walk, do weights and am overall healthy and not overweight. I wanted to see if this would tighten and firm the areas on my upper thighs and my arms. This product didnt do a thing, it truly didnt. Its a waste of money. I reviewed my arms and legs weekly and saw no changes at all. Dont bother.