Jergens Natural Glow Revitalizing Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• DarilynSue By  DarilynSue
    06.20.14

I really like the new Jergens Natural Glow Revitalizing Moisturizer. It goes on smoothly & for the most part doesn't seem to streak or leave me looking orange. I only gave it 4 stars because it does tend to rub off on lighter clothing & my black leather seats in my car.

• HazelBeltran5 By  HazelBeltran5
    12.27.13

this smells so good. my mom bought this for me and it works for me. i always have it with me in my bag.

• Megstar By  Megstar
    12.22.13

This is my go to product for a sun kissed glow and works fast!

• alexisds86 By  alexisds86
    12.22.13

This works great for me! I use it almost everyday in the summer and I never have problems with it. I've never had a problem with it looking orange or streaky. The smell isn't bad, it smells like ordinary tanning lotion. I noticed I was darker in about 3 days.

• Lanie2585 By  Lanie2585
    11.26.13

Great product for a retired tanning bed junkie! It does smell like self tanner to me. But the scent is way more subtle than any other bronzers I've tried to use. It is a gradual glow like it promises!

• caseyfleagle By  caseyfleagle
    03.08.13

I use this product on my arms and legs all the time. I am pretty pale and it gives me a hint of color, is not thick and overbearing like self tanners. Just gives you that perfect glow.

• petroke By  petroke
    09.20.12

No streaking, lightweight, and natural! I use this product just once a week to maintain a natural glow. Although it does not have an overpowering smell, it still does have some weird stench, although no one around me can smell it. The price makes getting a sunless tan affordable all year long!

• courtneyhaueter By  courtneyhaueter
    09.17.12

Once you get used to putting this lotion on.. it's awesome! :) Me, my mom, and 3 sisters all use it! It's perfect for us really white pale people. :)

• rarah1 By  rarah1
    09.11.12

I never have issues with any Jergens tanners streaking or turning orange. I quite like them, but the Revitalizing lotion sucks! Its chalk full of glitter. I returned it after I applied it to my whole body and realized that I looked like a glitter bomb.

• himanisilky By  himanisilky
    09.06.12

Its good ... Jergens is the brand i trust and the natural glow is perfect for my skin type... I came to know about this product from my friends and love it since then!! The one i use in 2oz tube and easy to carry too!!