Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer Medium to Tan | SheSpeaks

09.01.14

Streaks a little

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.26.11

Ehhh not too bad, but i still get some striking. And having to add layer after layer to get some color is a pain.

• mmh1974 By  mmh1974
    09.28.11

I have used it a few times and it really did not work for me, it felt a little bit sticky after applying it. No noticable color change either.

• ShilohsMommy By  ShilohsMommy
    09.20.11

I have tried the Jergen's Foaming Moisturizer. I had high hopes for it but I was not really that impressed. I have to agree with others who said they had streaking and blotches. I also thought the color was a little too orange for my liking on my legs. The product states that it has no smell, but it definitely has a smell and it's not a good one! I can't really describe the smell but it is funky.

• CubanQueen By  CubanQueen
    04.02.11

After doing reserch online i bought the foam beliveing it would leave me almost streak free. yea i had streaks everywhere! my arms and legs were the major problem areas and my wrists came out blotchy. I liked the color though (on the parts that weren't streaky ) but the smell was very odd! to me it smelled like burning pumpkins during halloween. The first day i put it on i was so embarrased because i had no idea the smell was going to be that strong. It also is suppose to dry quick but i felt sticky for hours. hopefully ill have better luck with the lotion.

• Jess457682001 By  Jess457682001
    09.04.10

This product does start showing after the first application. I did notice a couple streaks but you can cover it up with the next application. I wasn't too thrilled with the smell and after I put it on it made me feel like I was sticky. One day when I got out of the shower I saw a dark spot so I rubbed and it started to come off! I think I would prefer to use the lotion and no the foam since I used the lotion for my face and had no trouble with it. Problem areas were mainly my arms and by my ribs.

• mcgeegirl By  mcgeegirl
    02.13.10

The coverage is good, last several days, and color is good too. But I just can't get past the smell. In fact if we are planning to go somewhere and being stuck in the car for a few hours I must make sure to tell my girls not to use it because the smell overwhelms me.

• aeonflux707 By  aeonflux707
    07.07.09

Does it wash away after you take a shower or does your tan stay for a couple of days?

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    06.16.09

Jergens has great products, I would like to try this tanning plus firming lotion sounds good!

• JessicaJA By  JessicaJA
    06.16.09

i have tried the jergens firming tanning lotion and it gives me the best all over non streak tan overall the other tanning sprays i have tried. I LOVE IT !