Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer Review | SheSpeaks

• firefireinthesky By  firefireinthesky
    11.03.16

Super soft!

Great for super dry skin and cracked hands/elbows/knees.

• ChristianaG By  ChristianaG
    10.30.16

This product is amazing! Keeps my skin smooth and moisturized all day!

• Ashalay By  Ashalay
    09.30.16

Good For Minimal Use

I have been using this product since childhood and always keep a bottle in my house. It can sometimes be too light or watery for my dry skin i perfer to use on my face and hands.

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

Great scents and leaves your skin hydrated and smooth for hours.

• ajwatkins78 By  ajwatkins78
    11.12.15

Jergens is an awesome lotion, in my opinion one of the best on the market! I use this product mostly after being out in the sun all day and my skin gets red or burnt a little. It takes away the redness over night and prevents my skin from peeling!

• DaniDreamGirl By  DaniDreamGirl
    11.03.15

I love jergens! I use it every day (even when I don't really need to). My skin soaks it up like a sponge. It makes my skin feel smothe and look moisturized. It even helps with my eczema.

• Sheri03 By  Sheri03
    09.08.15

I love Jergens lotions, this lotion is great smelling and lightweight.

• LeighannaH By  LeighannaH
    04.30.15

I love lotions, but this one is one of my least liked! Just being honest, it always smells weird.

• jadaKiss88 By  jadaKiss88
    03.04.15

Jergens is reasonably priced i however didnt really like it but theres a lotion for everyone.. right ?☺

• Daydra By  Daydra
    01.06.15

Love this product it's very good lotion for the price!! Very moisturizing and heals my dry cracked hands very well!! I work with cardboard all day everyday do my hands stay really dry....and this lotion really helps protect my hands from drying out as bad

• dmascari By  dmascari
    10.20.14

My skin felt smooth and moisturized even hours after applying.

• RebeccaMsMingle By  RebeccaMsMingle
    08.03.14

2 words: Cherry Blossom. I love this for my skin and for its scent.ll

• Verudiaz By  Verudiaz
    06.08.14

.Love it, is very refreshing and moisturize your skin pretty well.

• BamaGirl71 By  BamaGirl71
    06.04.14

My mom has used this lotion for as long as I can remember and it's always on the counter in the bathroom at her house, so I thought I would give it a try and I absolutely love it. Its not too greasy or thick and the smell reminds me of my mom.

• Libbytuttle By  Libbytuttle
    12.07.13

I wanted to love this product because of the memories associated with the smell. If you like old grandma feel good smells this is for you. The packaging needs updating, the formula is thick and creamy but takes forever to sink in. I loved the smell for the first few uses and then it make me want to switch to something less strong.