Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Aniston | SheSpeaks

• Bergemann By  Bergemann
    07.21.16

Jennifer Aniston Perfume Review

I received a sample of this perfume, considering Jennifer Aniston has her name on this scent - I was expecting something really classy and wonderful - unfortunately I found this perfume to smell like a cross between bug spray and and some sort of musty scent. I was pretty disappointed and very glad that I had tried the sample and glad I hadn't spent a ton of money on something I would never wear again.

• hollyn By  hollyn
    04.29.13

good smelling and not to expensive

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    12.06.12

First of all, I do not usually like celebrity fragrances. I think there is way too many of them out there - and they are rarely good. But with that said, I bought this one. I received a sample of Jennifer Aniston's fragrance and it was just what I was looking for. It's not overwhelming, it doesn't announce your name when you walk in a room. Instead it is romantic - soft, warm, with a bit of musky jasmine - like an hug. It is perfect for all year - every season. I'm actually enjoying it! Hope you do too.