James Stewart Donna Reed Its A Wonderful Life | SheSpeaks

• tressiealice By  tressiealice
    02.09.16

This movie was on my "to watch" list for years before I finally broke down and watched it last Christmas. I have to say, it wasn't what I imagined it to be. I thought it would be this lovely, feel-good Christmas movie, but it actually has quite a few dark parts. I really enjoyed it and I can see what it has become a must watch for so many each year.

• Southernmotherky2 By  Southernmotherky2
    04.12.14

Ah this movie is so awesome! The acting is skillful and the message is one that so many of us forget in our daily lives. We get so bogged down in what isn't working that we forget how we have touched others. I love that this movie helps me keep in mind that what I do makes an impact on many people.

• AnitaJax By  AnitaJax
    01.20.14

It is predictable, corny and so sugary sweet you can feel your teeth rot just thinking about it . . . and I can't imagine Christmas without it. It is a classic for a reason.

• okcomputergirl13 By  okcomputergirl13
    01.04.14

A wonderful Christmas movie. Perfect mix of comedy and drama. They don't make them like this anymore!

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

Another must have holiday classic.

• MotherNature By  MotherNature
    12.06.11

When thinking of the perfect holiday gift to give/get it is hard to overlook this awesome, timeless classic which has been a focal point of our Christmas Eve tradition throughout my entire life. It is always so nice to sit (and finally relax with cocktails) after all the craziness with family and friends and remember that THESE are the moments that really count. I have given this as a gift (sold everywhere dvd's are) along with some microwave popcorn, candy and hot chocolate packets (inexpensive at local dollar stores) put it into a Christmas stocking (again dollar store) and I'm good to go. Some other good classics are White Christmas (a movie musical w/Bing Crosby), A Christmas Story ("You'll shoot your eye out!" w/Peter Billingsley), and any Christmas cartoon made before the 80's (Rudolph, Grinch, Twas The Night Before Christmas, A Year Without A Santa, etc) brings back the little kid in everyone that could not wait for Santa to come. Warmest wishes to everyone this holiday season!