J K Rowling and Jack Thorne Harry Potter and the Cursed Child | SheSpeaks

• kscorey By  kscorey
    06.27.18

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

If you are a fan of JK Rowling's Harry Potter series, then you will love this book! The writing style is a little different because it is in play format, but it is exciting to see the characters that you've become so attached to appear again. It is a unique and fantastic way to branch off of the original Harry Potter series.

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

This book could not have been more amazing. I loved how Harry Potter helped his son albus through his struggles

• aduvall01 By  aduvall01
    08.25.17

This was a loyalty buy and I regret it. I have followed the HP series since I was 11 and had serious misgivings about the HP story line being wrapped up via play. I was correct to be wary. It makes no sense that the author decided to take a book series and suddenly write a whole new story line in a different format. I found it very difficult to become immersed and wouldn't go and see it live performance even if I got the tickets for free.

• roxiemiller1012 By  roxiemiller1012
    02.26.17

Amazing book!!

Ever since I was a little girl, I've been obsessed with the Harry Potter series! Books or movies, even merch, I was one of the first to get my hands on it. That's why I was so excited for this book to come out. Honestly though, at first, I thought there might of been a slight chance that It would have been disappointing and it not turn out like the other 8 books. But, it was actually amazing! I couldn't put the book down and finished it within 13 hours! I love how the words seem to flawlessly flow across the pages. I felt like a little kid again while reading this and would recommend it to anyone who liked the Harry Potter series even the slightest bit!

• eknee819 By  eknee819
    11.21.16

This was a wonderful book to really finalize the HP series. You get a little taste of the original crew, but a different story, and it takes your mind both back to some intense HP moments as well as into the future to see how everything has been impacted. Wonderful book for children and adults.

• Akaleistar By  Akaleistar
    11.02.16

Wish I Could See the Play!

I thought this book was fantastic! If you are a fan of Harry Potter and you like reading plays, then this book is a must read. The script is fun and whimsical and full of classic Harry Potter themes that are exciting to revisit. My only complaint is that the play isn't showing in the U.S.

• SusanHN By  SusanHN
    08.31.16

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

If you liked any of the other Harry Potter books, you will like this too. It's a fun adventure and great to read about the characters again, all these years later. It's written as a play, which is a little strange at the beginning but it didn't take long to get used to that style. A must-read for any Harry Potter fan!