Ivory Soap | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

My mom always bought this because it was cheap, but it left my skin feeling filmy and dry. I don't care for it, but the smell always gets me because it reminds me of home.

• Kariped By  Kariped
    08.17.16

Soft touchable skin!

I love Ivory soap! With my sensitive skin it is the only soap I can use! I don't break out, and it leaves my skin soft!

• TylaBarnes By  TylaBarnes
    08.04.16

Ivory Soap is a good product to use if you have sensitive skin like I do. It does not break me out and I feel refreshed when I get out of the shower. It is a cheap product also. It is fragrance free also.

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    05.11.16

This is a basic bar no frills soap that many people can use. There really isn't a fragrance or dyes, so that is nice. If you are looking for something a little more pretty or scented this may not be for you.

• Jwhalley By  Jwhalley
    04.01.16

Love ivory soap. I have been using ivory since I was a kid. It has a fresh smell and is easy on my skin.

• CWOK__ By  CWOK__
    03.31.16

My husband won't use anything else. He doesn't like strong scents, and this just has a light, fresh smell, while rinsing clean and leaving you feeling fresh. It's not super pricey either, so overall this is a really great product.

• Wendy924 By  Wendy924
    10.19.15

I have used Ivory soap for years. I have sensitive skin and have problems with most soaps as the perfumes react with my skin, Ivory does not. The downside is that it will dry your skin, so lotion is a must. I also always liked that it flots, great for those who like to take a bath.

• vlb0920 By  vlb0920
    09.11.15

I have bought recently to try again as I remember using as a kid. I am a bar soap only girl so for me I still loved it and it still floats!

• NavyWife07 By  NavyWife07
    09.10.15

I used this soap while pregnant. The smell of other soaps made me nauseous. I started using this one and never had an issue with smell. But my only complaint is my skin would feel rough after I used it.

• Myeisha By  Myeisha
    06.30.15

Gentle enough to use on a child with eczema. Love it

• TInaDane By  TInaDane
    03.30.15

the sent is what i love. It floats and never sinks. i will say you will want to grab some lotion after