It's a Ten Hair Care It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Plus Keratin

4.7
              Rated #6 in Hair Care
SHAREE
34 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

I love this stuff! I really like this product. Easy to put in, and it works I won a sample, in a sweep, but does not change my opinion of this product.

Great Love this product!! It's great for detangling my thin, wavy hair.

Helps fight frizz, protects color, gives thermal protection, detangles. The list goes on and oneitu this Amazing product!

Worth every penny! LOVE this product. I put it in right after I shower and it helps me comb through 10X easier. I have less breakage and my hair is much healthier than before!

miracle worker i love its a ten!! truly a miracle! ive been using this for years and it never weighed down my hair or made it greasy!

HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!! This is my all time favorite hair care product!! It makes my hair so soft and healthy and it also smells super good! I would honestly recommend this to everyone I know!

I like this product. It has helped my control my damaged hair better in between coloring's and hair cuts.

I do like this product. Been using it for nearly 3 years now. Only downside is I can use only a small amount on my wet hair. It tends to make my hair too soft and unmanageable if I use more than 2 sprays.

Omg this is a holy grail product! leaves my hair feeling soft and it has the most amazing scent

Pricey but worth it.

Lovvvvvveeeee this stuff! But its kind of pricey so I dont buy it that often. Smells really good and makes my damaged, dry hair super soft and shiny. It lasts for a good amount of time as well.

One of the few products that does not contain aragon oil that I still like. This leave in is pretty good.

Love it! My hair feels and looks so much healthier now that I've started using this.

I got this as a free sample and am very impressed so far. I use it as a leave-in condition/detangler for my very brittle, curly hair and it works wonders. It also works wonderfully as a heat protector. Plus it smells really good.

Love it.