Its a Ten Hair Care Its a 10 Miracle Leave In Plus Keratin | SheSpeaks

• cgreviews cgreviews
    05.17.12

It's a Ten is definitely my favorite brand of hair care products! The orange Keratin one is my least favorite smelling one, but that doesn't mean the product isn't fantastic! It helps to reduce frizz and smooth out hair while leaving it silky and shiny, but definitely not greasy or oily looking like other products.

• sandramburns1959 By  sandramburns1959
    09.27.18

I love this stuff!

I really like this product. Easy to put in, and it works I won a sample, in a sweep, but does not change my opinion of this product.

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

Great

Love this product!! It's great for detangling my thin, wavy hair.

• Classysarah By  Classysarah
    01.29.17

Helps fight frizz, protects color, gives thermal protection, detangles. The list goes on and oneitu this Amazing product!

• BethAAnderson By  BethAAnderson
    01.16.17

Worth every penny!

LOVE this product. I put it in right after I shower and it helps me comb through 10X easier. I have less breakage and my hair is much healthier than before!

• mango55 By  mango55
    08.03.16

miracle worker

i love its a ten!! truly a miracle! ive been using this for years and it never weighed down my hair or made it greasy!

• cgsmith By  cgsmith
    07.21.16

HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!!

This is my all time favorite hair care product!! It makes my hair so soft and healthy and it also smells super good! I would honestly recommend this to everyone I know!

• colorvegas By  colorvegas
    04.09.15

I like this product. It has helped my control my damaged hair better in between coloring's and hair cuts.

• kellyglam14 By  kellyglam14
    04.09.15

I do like this product. Been using it for nearly 3 years now. Only downside is I can use only a small amount on my wet hair. It tends to make my hair too soft and unmanageable if I use more than 2 sprays.

• ashleysantana By  ashleysantana
    01.08.15

Omg this is a holy grail product! leaves my hair feeling soft and it has the most amazing scent

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario