Its Complicated Movie | SheSpeaks

04.12.11

It was cute.

• Demaestri By  Demaestri
    10.28.10

I loved this movie! I watched it two times back to back! A funny, family movie....it's great!!

• lauratop73 By  lauratop73
    10.28.10

This Is a great movie !!I laughed thru the whole movie!!!!2 thumbs WAY UP!

• CarmCav3 By  CarmCav3
    10.28.10

Very enjoyable, and I don't particularly like Alec Baldwin. It was a great movie for a girls' night, or even with the hubby. Mine enjoyed it!

• bethbd1 By  bethbd1
    10.28.10

Way over-rated. I like Meryl Streep but I could not see her with Alec Baldwin.

• fishersonia By  fishersonia
    10.28.10

LOL! VERY GOOD. My husband even liked it.

• PaulaP15 By  PaulaP15
    10.28.10

This was a hilarous movie!! I loved it!! Meryl Streep is a favorite and playing along with Steve Martin & Alec Baldwin is a winning combination!!

• Marie49 By  Marie49
    10.27.10

I love this movie it is the best movie I have seen in a long time very funny five stars

• knmoore By  knmoore
    02.21.10

My mom and I went to see this movie together and we both cant wait to buy it on DVD. It was hilarious!!! I am a huge Meryl Streep fan and she was great in it. Now I can't wait to see Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin cohost the Oscars together... I hope they reference this movie.

• lostbeforedark56 By  lostbeforedark56
    01.29.10

This movie was absolutly fabulous. I really didnt have a need to see this movie, but watched it anyways and was so glad that I did, I laughed from beginning to end and the story line was great was not predictable at all. I can't wait to bring this home on DVD.